Base inspiration screenshots

I like natural looking builds generally, but I’m always amazed at what people can do with all the different materials… there are some seriously awesome builds that I’ve seen and I’ve barely explored a handful of worlds!

the house
storage

hill side gardens

and a little shop outside in ya garden

little zen garden(then we can send some forum people there when they go nuts :slight_smile: )

think mary x would be good candidate and the animals are friendly there

5 Likes

hahah brilliant :ok_hand: I’ll let you know when I’m done :laughing:

1 Like

It’s about 2 hours north from me:joy:

1 Like

I just started using shop stands for storage since I’m too lazy to organize it. I will post pictures tomarrow of my almost finished crafting level setup tomarrow since I’m at work atm

1 Like

Shop stands are great for storage. We’ve just built our new guild workshop under our shop, and set it up so we can reach through the roof/floor to all the shop stands for mats and restocking. Genius idea from BruceBanner.

Fee pics of previous house/new forge workshop.

5 Likes

work in progress… the blue wood flooring will somehow be replaced with green…hopefully not stone

:slight_smile:

plus heres the screenshots of the crafting area in the same area that i promised:

crafting area is 3 levels, bottom floor in the middle leads to the coils for reparing, 2nd level contains the long term storage behind each machine setup. and the third level provides access to the spark generators. the storage in front for each machine is for hot swapping items and is only short term storage :smiley:

5 Likes

I picked my location and started my base!! I’m so proud of myself so far hahaha
if anyone wants to visit go through the Ultima hub (Finata) Dzassak portal (near the US gateway) and through the portal under Trickyys shop… then through the portal inside the church looking building…
It’s called Woodland Realm at the moment, but I’m changing it’s name to Melissa Majoria I think (doctor who reference, home planet of most of earths bumblebees)

Hoping to have a portal direct from one of the big hubs eventually…

3 Likes

Where’ve you been. Haven’t seen you on in ages.

Pics of storage, kitchen and machine room and front of house…I’ve expanded a thousand times already from my humble little hut…especially when I started up the machines, they take tons of room! My house is simple…but I love it because I can get to where I need fast!

Other side of the kitchen with a little fireplace and recipe ingredients.

3 Likes