Bastion Concrete Supply (now 2 locations)

Heck, it’s a lot of work …
… but indeed, it can be done this way if you want some special :boundless: concrete :+1:

More light pink rock me would :cupid:

This is for those with a sweet tooth :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The icing looked lonely so I added a flavour I mean colour :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I almost forget , I’m expanding my “Stone to Concrete” section plus at today’s count we are at …101 Colours !!

4 Likes

Need you in the EZPZ mall :slight_smile:

Hopefully soon , I’m only one guy and I’ve got to finish a few things before I start anything new . Is there a sign showing where the mall is or am I just blind . I would like to see it but no idea where it is . Thanks

Hi, thanks again ,I will start making concrete to fill new shop stands and hopefully be up and running by the weekend . Now I have to fill my farm , I planted mainly for seed and am expecting my first crop in a few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

No rush :slight_smile: just happy to get you over there

Hi, can I plot down , I do not wish more space I just want my floor to be 3 blocks thick, thanks

Yes. All I want is the outside to match. So just the black ceiling and you can go is deep as you wanna :slight_smile:

got it thank you, thats great :slight_smile:

My new colours Weary Mustard and Luminous Violet should find many homes in the amazing builds out there . Thank you all for making your choices at Bastion Concrete .

2 Likes

I just wanted to also say Thank you to the TAP HOUSE at DK Mall . Their water was used to make the concrete for the new store . I think I bought at least 250ss in the last week or so .

3 Likes

The colour choice these days is amazing, now for a stick or two of furniture…PLEASE!

2 Likes

The new location at EZPZ Mall is now stocked and ready to serve you . Thank you in advance for your support .

4 Likes

The Stone to Concrete section continues to grow . The spark cost is brutal but the color is worth it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As soon as a colour is available in gravel or sand I will lower the price and eat the cost. I built this store for all of us who love to build . My goal is to simply to facilitate your creative process. May your imaginations be Boundless …(and my profits endless)… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But me think that would be a goal from us to you to :cookie:

1 Like

I see that ROSE Sand is now available :slight_smile:

1 Like