Bastion Concrete Supply (now 2 locations)

If you have sov selectable sand color you want made available, be sure to drop a comment on Chromis I Color Surveys - February - Theme Poll & Color Requests and we’ll get it added as an option on the survey phase even if it’s off-theme.

1 Like

(O.O) sayyy whaatttt

1 Like

BabyCookies Rose color meter is active!

1 Like

I’m sitting in Bastion Concrete Since Announcment me waiting for release boop

4 Likes

The Rose has landed .

1 Like

Here is a better pic , I was to excited to wait for daylight :slight_smile:

4 Likes

stop tempting my money to come and see you (that vivid orange…)

The Vivid Orange is very tempting and the New DEEP and VIVID Slates are nice as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohhhh vivid orange I need. I’ll be buying that soon :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

Vivid slate is awesome, been mass producing it for my new project, lost count how much combustion and kindling crop i’ve burned through now :joy:

1 Like

Rose Dissapear Fast mwahahaha

2 Likes

Between the two two stores , Bastion Concrete has 34000 Rose Concrete back in stock , Thank you . Mwahahaha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi guys , I’m putting a couple of popular colours on sale . Both Weary Mustard and Vivid Orange are on Sale for …16 coin each . Between the two locations each colour has about 30k concrete in stock plus I can make more if needed thank you .

2 Likes

Bright Taupe is a new colour that I think will be very popular .

6 Likes

Here are Bastion’s new colours , I can’t keep up with them all but it’s fun to try .

3 Likes

I see on BUTT that Kindling shred has gone up from 35c to 50c Ouch! When business is good I buy quite a bit but between the price of seeds and the demand for Shred it was inevitable . Opals are such a pain to gather that I’m surprised they are not a lot pricier.

1 Like

Probably doesn’t help with the lack of exos either. But nonetheless we will still come and buy :smile:

3 Likes

Maybe miners are selling their opal byproduct?

1 Like

If you need help with supplies my group shops at your locations and we’d be more then happy to help with supplies. :smiley: