Bastion Concrete Supply (now 2 locations)

The Bright Taupe is a nice buttery gold.

7 Likes

Hi guys , Cool Grey sand is now available (Sov) so Bastion Concrete (Maryx) is celebrating by reducing the price of Cool Grey concrete from 25c to 20c and just for the fun of it Iā€™m putting it on SALE for 16c . Happy Building . :slight_smile: . Itā€™s available at both locations .

3 Likes

oooh thatā€™s a sweet color, so is bright taupe, just saying, I like deep spice colors.

Seeing something about the lack of exos made me realise that these werenā€™t recent posts I was replying to; if the exos stay nice and regular I might finally get into going to exosā€“I usually get a Warp Destnation set when I happen to see one bouncing around but my pockets are usually full or Iā€™m doing somthing I donā€™t wanr to forget or donā€™t want to forget where I Ieft whateverā€™s in my pockets and whoooosh the exoā€™s gone :D. Iā€™m making it to hunts and even more amazing, having a great time and not getting so tense it hurts (Iā€™m a wea bit overly tightly wound, does it show?) the next day so Iā€™ve been gunning at that activity and getting a rhythm, so thereā€™s definitely a chance Iā€™d build up exo skills too. Iā€™ve still got centraforge and goo for parts of the game that I havenā€™t taken up working on yet, so Iā€™m a long way away from having done it all and seen it all a la this beautiful song by a woman whose gorgeous pile-up hairdoo marks her as one of us Oortians (like my cat!):

1 Like

Iā€™ve re-stocked the Cool Grey Concrete . Over 40k available at 16c each .

2 Likes

Bastion Concreteā€™s new additions . The Shadow Violet and Strong Green are the early favorites .

5 Likes

Strong Green look Pretty

1 Like

Hi, Bastion Concrete now has Shadow Turquoise and Stale Berry available .

5 Likes