Beacon fuel alarm

But no beacon Needs fuel Right now.
Did you expand the Alarm to include 7days, x Hours now?

I thought the trigger was two weeks. Could be wrong. But I know I’ve seen it when a beacon had 9 days

Mine normally trigger when the timer is at 6days 23 Hours 59 minutes.
Maybe because you got GC?

Are you talking about the message tip that appears on the left of the screen?

These are beacons that I have perms on but are not owned by my characters. Wish they had GC :sweat_smile: would make my life easier. It’s just I have some places given to me by someone who quit but it’s still beaconed by them. I loose the FF but technically gain the plots even tho I can’t move them lol.

That and the ! in the beacon list. Mine only appears, the tip and the !, when the mark hits 23 Hours 59 minutes. Normally :slight_smile:

Yea i have 3 beacons i got from a friend who stopped playing. Its a shame, but i will make use of all the Stones whilest i dismantle the build he had.

Wait, are you saying that the exclamation mark only appears when you have less than 24 hours left, as opposed to having less than 7 days remaining?

Sorry, i meant 6 days, 23 Hours, 59 minutes.

Do either of you have any screenshots showing beacons with exclamation marks that have varying amounts of time left? I’m quite intrigued by the beacon with 9 days as @FireAngelDth mentioned.

I won’t for quite a while. I top those beacons off with the 16week fuel and just did it recently