Beacon fuel tracking

Let us see which beacon fuels have run out so we know which ones to replace. :wink:

1 Like

You mean like this?

5 Likes

Obviously not, I mean being able to see you achieve individual fuel box we put in so when they run out we know which one we need more off. So it’s easy to keep it topped off.

The beacon list shows how many weeks are left in a simple list. You just look through that and you can tell which to top off. When it gets to a week it starts warning you. When looking at a beacon tower you see the time.

So I really still don’t understand what you mean…

1 Like

The beacon fuel that you craft. It would be convenient if you could see it when you open a beacon. So you could see exactly how much is left in the first one you put in. To help reduce waisting fuel. I can’t make it easier to understand then that lol.

Ahhh… Each fuel type has a set amount of time. This isn’t like Oort for portals. You only put one in based on the time you want to fuel the beacon for. Then when it gets low you put another in. You cannot add different types of fuel to fill it. You only use the type you want based on how long you want.

So if you are worried about wasting fuel then come back to fuel the beacon when it is down to a few days. So you aren’t having to loose but like a day or two…

I know a few of us wished it was more like portals or something allowing a better top off like we did with wood, but that isn’t how it works right now.

2 Likes