Beacon Name Issues FIXED

Update: Glitch fixed its self we have been seeing glitches all morning on various planets.

Z :rabbit:

So as I do every few days I was checking beacons and I come along to my beacon unnamed.

How is Queen of Spades against the rules?

1 Like

what’s happening exactly? it looks like the beacon is called Queen Of Spades already

Yes, it’s named Queen of Spades but if you look up on the screen the status is unnamed with no option other than change name.

ah, I see now - so it looks like a bug where the beacon control shows Queens Of Spades but the HUD keeps displaying Unnamed Beacon info

so is profanity filter making a mess of it or was it reported by someone as inappropriate? did you get any message about naming issue (as in the name being inappropriate?)

2 Likes

I had never seen the warning before under the name area.

So wasn’t sure if it was a report or glitch?

If glitch any suggestions?

1 Like

i dont see a problem here?
its shown on all beacons really to inform players not to use any offensive language
its not a bug nor glitch

if the beacon name really is the issue, try renaming to another name and see if the problem is still there (unamed beacon) if it stays the same then the problem is not the name

Next to city status the beacon shows as unnamed but under the beacon settings it was named queen of spades :slight_smile: just a bug, it seems to have cleared up!

1 Like