Beacon no longer part of my settlement?

I just came back after a little break, and I’m having a bit of an issue with my settlement now. I remember reading something about some tweaks to make roads not count as part of settlements, so maybe that’s related? This particular beacon has a main area but it also juts out to cover a road. This is the current situation:

I would try separating the road section into its own beacon, but I can’t seem to figure out how to split a beacon into two…is it possible? It’s a long-ish road so replacing the plots one-by-one would take quite some time, I’d rather not have to do that.

Something that might be related, I have another beacon of around 13k prestige that neighbors this beacon. That beacon currently is considered part of the settlement.

I have seen many instances where beacons are showing in different settlements even though they were originally part of the settlement before hand. It seems to be some bug or something with how they are doing the settlement and road separation stuff… I would put it in the bug report area for the current build.

Thanks, I forgot about that thread