This class based permissions are the plan for 1.0 too? What about a checkbox-category system?
Like at the beacon control you have the permissions menu, where you can see the permission categories (like interactables), and within each category there are 3 checkboxes: 'only me', 'add player/guild' and 'everybody'. The 'only me' is the default in each, and if you check the 'add player/guild' from the 3, there you can add players and guilds to access that category. 'Everybody' is obvious.
And the categories could be: (everybody can interact with non-locked doors and non-locked trading plinths, they are not on the list)
- Interact with locked doors
- Interact with locked trading plinths
- Access to non-locked trading plinths (so can put/withdraw items and coins, not just trade with it)
- Access to locked trading plinths
- Interact with non-locked machines
- Interact with locked machines
- Interact with non-locked storage
- Interact with locked storage
- Interact with portals (can fuel, close/open it)
- Warp in/out (so can build warp inside the beacon)
- Place/break non-interactive blocks and props
- Place/break interactive blocks, props and locks
- Interact with beacon control (who have permission in this, can access the permissions menu too)