Beacon Timer Issue with GC/non-GC

@vdragon @Steggs101 @James - I am reposting this as an issue because there was no response and the previous thread was closed and it is critical that people become aware on the fix around this before builds might disappear.

There seems to be a pretty big issue with beacon timers and Gleam Club that should be looked at very quickly so people don't lose stuff if what we see is really happening.   

Earlier Havok and I reported that people with two different GC membership times would see 2 different beacon expire times.

Now I have seen an instance where a non GC member will see a smoking beacon on a GC members beacon.  (thanks to @knightsb for contacting me about my beacon so we could determine this problem).

We no longer even know if that beacon is safe from expiration or not or if this is just a display bug.  This is a pretty big issue because many people are running around seeing full flame beacons assuming their builds are safe when in fact they could expire.  And we have people running around seeing expiring beacons when they might not be.

Obviously we have no details on how you all are actually handling beacon expiration on the back end with GC but there is going to be a lot of confusion and worried members unless we get this fixed (if it is not already about to be patched in next patch).

Below is a set of screenshots with these details:

1) GC member sees beacon with full flame and timer of 23+ weeks
2) Non GC member sees smoking beacon (no flame).
3) GC member throws fuel in the beacon and gets the error stating that "you cannot add fuel because it doesn't give enough time" YET the little bar for fuel starts to fill back up some but doesn't go all the way.  Like it did in fact "add fuel".
4) Non GC member now sees the beacon with flame after the fuel was added even though according to GC numbers it wasn't needed.

![20180911160550_1|415x500](upload://tGBoFm1C3S4kz8LYmZQe3eO6is8.jpg)
![20180911161136_1|690x187](upload://eybqpluAaAEAacFH2ucox8oAqfT.jpg)![44%20PM|427x500](upload://4R444YtaLlDoZUdvbLAvtWI2wRX.jpg)![43%20PM|399x500](upload://bwnAFUw3ShkVMUfhWVZ51FiCspf.jpg)

**(NOTE: I have no idea why screenshots are not allowed in this thread.)**

Similar to this?

Yes I didn’t see that someone else posted an entry. I will reply there. Wish I could delete this post.

i say: no worries, i think better to oftne then to less, specially when there is the danger that alot ppl could have lost stuff.
luckily it seems to not be the case and it seems that this is just a display issue