Beacons force expired with Gleam Club still active by an Admin

Pardon me? I have every right to respond as I wish, just as you do.

8 Likes

All yā€™all need to git

6 Likes

Of course, you are forgiven, but if you ask to censor others, because your opinion is that this thread is useless, I think it is too radical, just ignore it, but you like it

1 Like

This has gone on long enough. The decision has been made. You need to move on and move elsewhere. Just let it go.

7 Likes

I vote for this thread to be shelved, locked or whatever you call it.

4 Likes

you have left some publications, without censoring me

I am concerned for the safety of my own beacons. This is why I have been posting here.

I am still afraid for the safety of my own beacons, if anyone can come and surround me and GMā€™s remove me based on looks? And deleted without warning or discussions beforehand? Is there unarguable evidence of who placed which beacon first (for any beacon in the game)? Or am I subject to a players manipulation of things to make my beacons look like Iā€™m griefing?

Iā€™m worried. about my own builds. Not the OPā€™s

Itā€™s been pretty constructive so far imo, Iā€™m a bit sad to see it derail after somoene asked for it to be locked.

1 Like

This is against CoC. Report it and the beacon(s) will be removed.

The devs have this info and have made their decision with the parties involved. It does not involve us.

Follow the CoC and you will be fine. PM the devs if you have a question/concern about your beacon.

5 Likes

I did not break the CoC, this is why I am seeking answers. If a dev can prove to me any misconduct this thread can be closed.

:point_down:

5 Likes

This was a lie as I have been direct messaging james and have not had any discussion come from this.

2 Likes

Maybe the CEO of Turbulenz gets busy sometimes :>

4 Likes

It is not a lie, only that it is not, exclusively at all hours, I think that as soon as I can, I will answer you, if he thinks he should explain something else, but I think that everything is quite clear already

I have not flagged any posts.

1 Like

Nope. Nothing is clear at all. I need clarification.

1 Like

I think much more has happened here than most participants in this discussion know. OP should take this to PM with devs. Also, please donā€™t act like you had a major loss. Just move on and be nice.

I fully thrust the devs they follow CoC, it is for the good of everyone. Can this fearmongering thread be closed please?

8 Likes

Excuse me? I never once acted like this was a major loss. I am merely trying to figure out why this happened at all.

1 Like

That the service they offered or the companyā€™s policies were not as I thought at the beginning is my fault, thatā€™s true. But I am not obliged to continue paying if later, when I am using that service, I find that it is not reliable. In that case I can unsubscribe from that service, in this case not renew it.

I have that power as a consumer despite your opinion. And I donā€™t know how important your opinion is about whether or not I personally maintain my subscription or if it seems to you that it is correct or not that as a consumer you defend my rights, for you it may not matter to you, but for me it is very important the confidence you have in a company, and also that the company give value to that trust with its customers if they want to retain them.

I have spoken. (Reference to Mandaloriam xD)

I have closed this thread as it is no longer constructive to the topic.

Any further discussion the OP would like to have with us can be made via DM.