Beautiful marble, glass, underwater house/base/workshop for sale or trade!

You can delete a beacon and everything stays there and the person you did the trade with plots it.

1 Like

Price is negotiable. Prestige right now is 274,000

Would have been handy if there was some location stated or portal connection written down. I find the pictures are not showing really much and making oneself a picture to see it in front of one owns eye is kind of important so people can decide if they are interested in that building or not. I myself looked if it was connected to the RTG Dzassak Hub as it says as beacon name “Ruti fehlt/ via Dzassak” but i didn’t find anything.

1 Like

Yes. More than happy to help.

1 Like

My apologies that my post didnt include everything it should have. It was my first time.

If anyone would like to view the house, the portal says Octo on Dzassak. Apologies for the photos, it was hard to get a good view.

Wow! I understood the Boundless community to be kind, helpful and respectful. You are the first I have encountered that was not helpful, just unkind. Instead of tips and advice, you had to be critical and, frankly, just rude. I am sure that your title of master means that you are much better at the game than I am, but could you not have been a bit nicer? I always appreciate advice, but no one appreciates put downs and rude comments. If you didn’t like my post, you could have ignored it. People like you make the game hard to play.

2 Likes

You don’t have to sugarcoat anything but you also don’t have to share your opinion when you’ve not been asked for it. Because then you’re just upsetting someone by saying their build isn’t good. Boundless is all about personal taste in builds if you don’t like something you don’t have to say you don’t like it and upset them. You could just move on any not make any comment on how you don’t like it

1 Like

I never asked for your opinion. You are correct, I do not know you, which is more reason for you to act a bit nicer. My reference to your Master title is because you act like you are supposed to tell me what to do.

1 Like

all good like i said it was not meant bad, i apologize for that, lets move on

So to answer your question her time spent is about 2 weeks.

Materials. marble and border marble plants and plane glass.

Location. Dazzakk also said in video we even show how to get there

A blueprint… that’s why I made the video

Plots. 113 and that was also in the video.

The amount for coin 250,000 or trade value.

The pristeage is 272,944

Also the compactness is 89 if that matters :woman_shrugging:

And also she has LOTS of love into this. And when I saw your post it hit me the wrong way as well. Most of your questions are in the video. And yes anyone can say what they want and say there mind. And now here is mine :slightly_smiling_face:

She loves come back and we all do it helps us grow. But sometimes in a text we do not here how it’s sent. And when I saw your post before anyone said anything hours ago it hit me like you Hated her place and how it could be.

To me it don’t matter of most of the things you listed. That’s why I helped her on making a video so people can see it and even visit it them selfs if they want. And besides she has only been playing for 2 months maybe 3?

So I love the fact she is even doing this and how she hopes to give people homes or back up homes. I can even make a joke and you can maybe by it as a Christmas gift :joy:

The point is that sometimes you don’t have to say every detail for someone to like it or even get more attention. If that is the case then I am in trouble cuz I am not good at details :laughing:

Please who ever reads this please know I am saying all this in a joyful heart and just stating how I felt and that’s all I will say… again I don’t normally state my own opinion cuz it can be taken wrong.

Stay boundless everyone :heart:

3 Likes

Alright i bid 500k

@exswiss when can we meet?

1 Like

House for sale and it don’t end till Saturday since it is a bid. So place your bid in this chat.

Due to recent comments and responses, the house will be given away or ashed. Thank you to all that appreciated my efforts.

This was a post from a community member that was offering a build to trade. They did not create a post to ask for suggestions on improvements or critiques. Different people like different types of builds & styles. If this one wasn’t to your liking, you folks should move along.

James asked the community years ago about adding the ability to buy/trade builds. I think it’s a great idea. Especially for people that don’t have hours to gather supplies & place blocks. Perhaps they just want to meet with friends and tend to a small farm, instead of spending hours building. There have also been many other posts in the past where players have traded/sold their builds.

OP, I hope you will continue to build & trade. I also hope you don’t ash your build. :boundless:

9 Likes

I don’t want to cross any personal lines if this experience has rubbed you the wrong way, @exswiss, but I really hope you move forward with trying to sell the house in this manner, or even more so in-game while using the forum for visibility. All my builds I own are part of my grand outline so I wouldn’t sell them, but I believe the game needs more of an ‘industry’ for building and it has to start somewhere.

Players taking it upon themselves to create things like this, fighting through the inconveniences, can increase the chances of devs implementing actual systems to the game. That’s a large part of why I’ve been inventing sports that I haven’t been able to convince anyone to try for two years. Also keep in mind during this period that the player count is cruising around all time lows so do not get too discouraged if builds are tough to offload in the near future. You might have to settle for lower offers in the short term to clear up your plots and build a portfolio.

I’ve got other little tips and inventions/innovations that could help and/or would just be awesome to use for selling houses. Feel free to reach out.

5 Likes

I like your build. I like the simplicity of the floor space and the underwater aspect. Don’t be put off by anyone’s opinion. Opinions are like bumholes: we’ve all got one and they’re usually full of brown lightning. Don’t ash your build!

3 Likes

Removal was requested.