Beginner Build Suggestions

It’s the “glow” boon.
You can usually find loot sticks (totems, low lvl hammers/shovels) with: auto-loot (great for hunts), with glow (aka: light), and possibly AOE for collecting something lightweight like goo seeds or grass.

1 Like

Yikes, 5000c is steep at the moment since I bought some power coils and such. I’ll keep looking and try to find one, though. You really think it’d make a big difference to not get the light epic? What should I get instead? More points into Dexterity?

Fantastic. I’ll look into it. Thanks!!

1 Like

We’re are you me at your town mwahahahaha have a gift for you (^-^)

1 Like

light epic is useful for a miner, but there are some issues with fog, and most importantly, the world looks worse with it. everything near you is bright, stuff further away is darker, and you won’t experience people’s builds fully. the lighting in BL is amazing, it’s a shame to not see it

you will find cheaper lootsticks ( shovels, chisels, etc) ( look for an oddly expensive stone shovel :D)
you want it to have : loot magnet / autoloot and glow

the reason I recommend a totem is because that way you can carry a lootstick, solidifier ( also enchanted totem), regular totems to hit stuff with ( or unforged Gleambow totems, that are basically a universal 1-hit tool for low tier planets (100-300c)), revive and warp augments all in one smart stack and save inventory space. all of those are useful very often

3 Likes

I keep using them for cubits

2 Likes

Do you still need the loot stick? I can give you one. I have a couple of basic looters on my base :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was at the DK Mall for a few minutes. You found me, though!

2 Likes

@BabyCookie actually came out and gave me a totem with glow on it!

4 Likes

Lollipop looters are da best right @Apt -chan

6 Likes

every time I wanted to get me one of those, it was either a weird color or it had that thing when it is trying to drown me :smiley: but I keep looking!

2 Likes

What color are you after?

1 Like

red or green. and it can’t have any debuff that makes the purple particle effect when I equip it. that makes me furious :smiley:

1 Like

I Left you a Stark Lime Lollipop next to your iceberg mwahahahaha @Apt chan (^-^)

2 Likes

stark lime sounds nice :star_struck: thank you!

1 Like

8power.
7dex.
8luck.
5attribute bonus.
Hammer Epic.
Energy regeneragion Epic.
Damage Epic (as soon as possible you can get it as it boost ALL dmg you make… including bow/hammer/sholvel/axe etc. ).
Athmospheric skills (when you get to t4).

Also aditionally
Double jump epic (i cannot live without this anymore)
Light Epic .

Don’t forget to join the Discord Channel. Also, if you need help on meteor hunting, I’ll be glad to help. Been thinking about moving, so I could definitely become a neighbor.

1 Like

Last night I threw a few points into Kinetic Energy and got a couple Iron Fists… and solo’d two Metors without much trouble. Sold the resulting 9 Oort for about 2,600 Coin… so that’s something I’ll be doing now.

6 Likes

There are group hunts too - there’s a multiplier for rewards based on number of people in your hunt group.

Welcome to Tana :blush: @div0ky
If you guys want I’d be happy to open a free portal to my mall for you guys for a month or so, just so you have an easy way to travel until you’re more settled in

1 Like

@DKPuncherello , he lives south of SH, I visited him last night, and @div0ky welcome to tana and the game. If you need anything just swim over to the island north of your place , my guild leader digby loves to help new players in what ever way he can, we also have a couple of shops, one of them is more of an actual shop (sanguine raven shop I think is the name) full of tools and other stuff you may need.

2 Likes