Beginners shop @ the sunset forge market

beginners shop at the forge market will be opening soon!

ill post here a list of what is going to be sold.

pictures so far.

it comes with a little hidden area

5 Likes

marvelous design, host. love a good magma

2 Likes

for a limited time, I will sell tier 1 topaz hammers with Max speed and near-max durability! you can turn these hammers into a tier 3 with mega-strength brew.
selling these because I have no use for them anymore, due to self-forging.

priced at 9999c

3 Likes

Dear shopper, Host bought them back then for 12k or 13k. They are indeed that worth because the speed is on level 9, it has aoe and the durability is nearly maxed out. Yes you can compare it with T7 which has also near maxed speed and near maxed damage. Damage does not set the price, the boons and how much they are leveled does. Host makes here clearly even a loss. So is he out of his mind to be kind like that to set a fair price even while losing kinda money? Yes!

1 Like
  • Are you out of your mind?
    pretty sure yes :slight_smile:

• No one in their right mind should buy ridiculous overpriced tools like this for this price and if you do, then your as dumb as the seller.

if only the majority of the players appreciate the forgers and actually appreciate the work they do and if the resource gained, the forging was just as easy, and if we had more forgers, the prices would not be as high. but it is what it is, then again split this hammer in half in durability and speed it would still be worth 5k would it not?

anywho it really doesn’t matter what people sell their stuff at, everyone has their own ‘‘fair’’ price

you too merry Christmas

1 Like

These are maxed out and take just as much mats to do as high tier forged hammers. As a forger myself, he is fair with his price. There is a lot more to forging than just what tier level a tool is.

1 Like

Just a reminder: There are MANY forgers actually quitting the game because forging is a hard job. If you dont like the prices, try forging on your own. Maybe you fail and appreciate in the end that at least some people offer their services to others. Forgers could also forge alone for them and close friends. Forging does not give exp. It costs a lot of time and mental drain.

3 Likes

10k coins for a T1 item is a bit expensive I do agree. At this rate I should sell my all maxed out gem tools for about 17.500 ? That is insane…

I will forge you the items you need @Kelbim or maybe even better, maybe I should teach you how to forge (the cheap way).

2 Likes

I would celebrate it if you would go back into your perfectly forged item business. But you unfortunately already decided to only supply your close circle… at least for now.

Don’t worry May, If the community does get into trouble I will re-open my shop for public again so they can order things, like I did last time when a lot of forgers stopped.
For now I think it is only a matter of time before forgers come back, it is Christmas after all and a lot of people are sick or with family now so they don’t play Boundless.

If after 1st week in Jan.2023 nothing changed I will forge for the community again. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, but I am good at the moment, I’ll let you know if I need anything at any point, but for now should be good for at least couple weeks

Merry Christmas :heart:

1 Like

that’s your opinion and that’s fine :slight_smile: and I appreciate your feedback.
and getting scammed? it is my fair price, it is different than yours or some others, the meaning of scammed is totally different in this case. check Wikipedia → Scam (disambiguation) - Wikipedia

aren’t you doing the same now? ‘‘simping’’

sidenote: I will take your coins! @Kelbim GIMME YOUR COINS!

also, i think @SWProzee1 told me once that he can forge without deconstructing at all
please ooh, savior lord teach us, newbies, how to forge on such a level! :joy:

2 Likes

It depends on a lot of context that you’re disregarding. Selling something for 3x it’s market value to someone who doesn’t know that this “AKA New Player” is a scam. Cooperating to manipulate a market so that the value of an item is artificially inflated is also a scam.

Stating the obvious is not simping, but hoarding your alt/simps to come and defend your post, definitely is.

Don’t think, you don’t sound confident in your own post, he either did, or he didn’t. /shrug

1 Like

i smell a little bit of jealousy :), anywho no need to defend myself really :rofl: have a nice day

1 Like

Who in the hades flagged this out?

They’re nearly 2 max speed hammers, each. I’m not sure what build HOST is on in that pic but it doesn’t look like a maxed hammer build.

This is a 3x3 with a level 8 boon and a level 9 boon. Even if one of them wasn’t durability it’s as fully forged as any t6/t7 hammer. Somebody really needs to slow their roll.

2 Likes

Please enlighten me

Ok, that is not nice of you @HOST. Why ???

let’s keep on topic shall we?
If you like to discuss, take it to PM with me

@SWProzee1 I think not using deconstruct is nice but we/us other forgers are not aware of this perk or it happens to be some exploit?

Like I said, I’m not discussing such things here, if you want to discuss please PM me and we could battle

Well if there’s a cheap method where I can’t fail, I will fill the forge market on my own

It is not an exploit and everybody can find out how it works, the centreforge is the same for all of us.

3 Likes