Beginners shop @ the sunset forge market

Yes 125 desert swords should do it.

This is currently true, and he doesn’t charge this kind of price for his own forging. You’ve been around long enough to see the price curve on high rank hammers.

@Kelbim the filth you’ve spewed in this thread is absolutely unnecessary. I don’t know where your anger comes from but … well never mind. I didn’t come here to “defend HOST” I came here to push back against your insane outburst. If you don’t know what to do with a tool, don’t buy it.

Monkeys flinging poop everywhere is not the kind of “crusader” we need. I’ve never played a game where crapping all over someone’s trading threads is acceptable behavior. Specifically most of your posts in this thread violate the Boundless Code of Conduct.

@Eneitgranny let me know when you’re on and I’ll bring you a couple of the (more basic) sapphires I forge for T1. I’m out of shovels and low on hammers so it looks like I’ll be setting up a forge soon anyways.

2 Likes

I’m not angry what so ever… I can express myself however I want, I am not here to please you or anyone else, if criticism is not something you can handle, however it’s being expressed then what are you doing on the internet?. As you can see I am new to the forums, but not to the Game and this is my first thread I posted. I come across this thread from people posting on discord, disagreeing with the absurd cost of this hammer, and I disagree as well, people didn’t wanted to make an argument (because it’s pointless) and so they kept it for themselves…, I however not afraid to speak my mind. I might have read and taken their anger and expressed myself in angry manner… by calling buyers dumb etc and I apologize, However majority of the things I said, I still stand by it.

Trading threads are free to post whatever price they want, even if it’s 100kc for unforged tool, doesn’t mean I can’t disagree and call them out on their absurd prices, they can defend their post with multiple accounts and spew nonsense as much as they like, but so can I defend my point. A newer player that comes across this thread and does not know any better has a chance to decide for him/her self if they want to purchase overpriced tool.

Welcome to the forums! I recommend having a look at this for your next replies.
https://forum.playboundless.com/faq

some basic rules

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people . Please avoid:

• Name-calling.
  • Ad hominem attacks.
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
  • Knee-jerk contradiction.

Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

• I can express myself however I want
    - not really, there are some basic rules in the game and on the forums. (see above)

• I am not here to please you or anyone else
    - just yourself?

it’s a shame you have to attack someone personally not related to the OP
hopefully, next time think twice before you reply to someone.

if you like to discuss more with me and debate about the tools feel free to PM me instead.

set as complete, the thread got derailed too much unfortunately.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.