Being able to pay guild members that have the guild set as primary guild

I would like to see an option that I’m able to gift/pay the guild members that have set the guild as primary

2 Likes

This could be rly nice.

Example employee of the month kinda thing Then you could give a bit of money To some members.

Back In the day In EA @OmniUno had a Shop that paid X amount of coins For “employees”.
Only Down Side was that you had To use either hand trade Or leaving the coins In a basket. So this would be really nice without any other hazzle.

Really like the idea.

4 Likes

exactly, that would be nice, I like to reward those that support too, even tho they get free guild buffs
it’s still a bonus appreciation, I used to gift coins through the guild by ‘‘pay all’’ but a lot of peeps you don’t see anymore, so that coin got wasted really. those that have aligned it deserve a little extra in my eyes, and what Omni did I also use to do, it just became a job

1 Like

You could go through the guild book and pay them individually. You can see who is using the guild as there main. Maybe pay out to people when there endeavour reaches certain points.
Every 2000(4 weeks) endeavour or something.

2 Likes

yeah i know but i dont want to spend hours sending coins,

yep :+1: still a pain to do

if we had 1 button ‘‘pay all that have guild as primary’’
i would be sooo happy

1 Like

I dont think this is really that big of a problem atm as player count is not that high.

1 Like

I got 89 people that have the guild as primary seems to me a pain to do that individually

I get it. Sure theres few People having this problem.

But Then again its just few People out of hundreds.

Its the same as Wipe talk… Few People want Wipe… So we should Wipe right? Get it.

1 Like

I totally get you!

1 Like

89 members nice! Wonder what percentage of the current population that is.

1 Like

perhaps an ‘active guild members’ section that showed guild directors each week who was active contributing in the guild over the last seven days, and you could select pay all in that section?

1 Like