Berlyn Village

Just wondering if there are any active players still working on the little town on Berlyn? This is the town on the ice near the lake. We had a good little town going but I never see anyone on any more. I’m hoping that I do not have to move again!

I will be back once I work my way through the Therka market.

Hi there, @DGOhawk. Im the founder of that little town, and I have no intent in abandoning it! However, at the moment I’m without a pc to play on! I assure you, as soon as repairs are complete on my rig, I’ll be back in town with a renewed vigor! I even have some work planned that I hope will revitalize the place a bit! I’m hoping to be back online by Wednesday, so stay tuned.

2 Likes

@Havok40k Great to hear! I dig our little town. I keep working then and will be ready to help with improvements. Thanks for getting us started.

1 Like

what are the coords?

-1690 -200

I am back working on the beryln town.

@onebitknightly I am on Vulputo at the moment, needed some red mats for a design I have in mind. I’ll jump back to Berlyn tomorrow.

1 Like

I am gathering mats for a bunch of glass. No plans yet.

Working near township off and on today. I plan to build a road out to sea where I will then make a dock.

It will have a sewer system you can attach to the basement of your house or shop.

So drop by and plop a shop and later when the dock is built a boat.
Make sure to get some of that pond meat. :meat_on_bone:

4 Likes

Damn, I am actually stuck on Berlyn right now and I was planning on using that very area to make my home and build a dock lol. The perils of traveling without a beacon.

I can sell you a beacon for cheap.

I would like this to be a community effort so feel free to join me. The road will go out to the end of the ice so if you want to build a dock/house there my road will eventually meet up with it :smiley_cat:
Sorry to snag your spot.

I have no coins. The last 2 portals I tried to open spoofed on me and I lost my coins.

@Jeffrotheswell love the road and dock! Great addition to the town for sure.

1 Like

Thanks man! I haven’t desided on the final aesthetic of the road but im digging the sewer.

i stopped by there earlier today hopin someone was selling gold or titanium hammers for a reasonable price.

i find most prices on all plinths ive visited are waaaaaaay to high for my tastes unfortunately and no one was selling anything above copper… i had stopped by therka’s market too but no luck… and it was insanely laggy for me so that didnt work well.

i did see the dock or road or whatever that is. that glacier really is nice. the floating pyramid is kinda ominous and the pipe-path to it is really neat.

Yea, I saw you on and I was talking to you. I guess I was too far underground for you to see my messages.

1 Like

Yeah Berlyn has been incredibly laggy for me the past couple of days, not sure why.

Drichter and I did that pyramid as a sort of test design. I don’t think we’d do it in a normal village :slight_smile: But thanks for the feedback on the bridge! It makes things really laggy, but it is pretty!

3 Likes