Best place for hard coal?

Best place for hard coal? Need like a couple tons of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fidachā€™s fuels on New Leyden market! lol.

But really, good prices and faster than mining.

Hmm, i do have a couple 100k now. Ill check it out, but would prefeer a mining place.

When Iā€™m mining diamonds on Malurialakrib, altitude 6-20 I get plenty!

1 Like

I get pretty good returns as a byproduct of fetching Diamonds from Serp. I imagine if you actually targeted it with an atlas youā€™d do well there (for a T5).

1 Like

any 5th and 6th tier world at low levels (the higher mountains the better for spawning altitude range, as hard coal needs over 50 blocks above to spawn) - in some places you can find hard coal as high as 60+ alt)

Yeh even find some on galan at altitude 160! One mass craft of hard coal every 2k topazā€¦ but i need tons of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ill check it out! :slight_smile:

I put Hard Coal in a Serp atlas yesterday in a trip to replenish my Spark Generators and I kept finding Diamonds, so itā€™s confirmed.

1 Like

Whooo! Found the lair of the sadest and most greedy little pokemon ever! Wasnt hard getting in either!

Just wished someone with the flick of a portal would change one self from zero-hero :stuck_out_tongue:

Sooo much work put down just to be mean. Seems like a waste, i would totally use this to satisfy my messaiah complex.

But oh whell, ill save the next super spot on the next planet.

Currently 2k diamons and 15 smart stacks of coal! :smiley: malaria crib what a nice place.

4 Likes

XD Your wording confuses and cracks me up at the same time.
Congrats on the find! I approve! :rofl:

2 Likes

I know where you were because I was in there yesterday. haha

I also go to that place too. Such a shame that it happened lol

Yeah I went there, someone has totally locked out the prime diamond area so I went elsewhere, what goes through peoples minds to do that? Shame I canā€™t name and shame the person involved because I would love to, I have made a point of never purchasing anything from their shop everā€¦

2 Likes

I dont get all that wasted effort. I mean, all that work! Just to be mean!! i canā€™t find any benefit for the person doing this at all. :tipping_hand_man:t3:

Lot of effort for nothing, imo. Still getting in :sweat_smile:

Mee too :stuck_out_tongue:
If gems still were worth 400-800 ea then it would be understandable. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I found some in my stocking last yearā€¦

Omg! Krampus is coming!!
Now that eould have been an awsome seasonal mob. :stuck_out_tongue:
Boss tier ofc.

If you make location tokens inside the personā€™s ā€œprivateā€ mine, can ppl warp inside?

Then anyone could turn a private mine into a public mine by selling the location tokens in their store

2 Likes