Best planets for solo meteorites - any group hunts?

I can make you a basic Gem grapple if you need one also. Prolly have everything and can sell ya one for around 1k coin @Trickyy90 to help ya out. just let me know

Edit: I have 10 Diamond ones crafting. If you want one, to help ya out getting started. Ill sell you a base diamond for 1.2k Msg me if interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Titanium grapples are also good for a while. I still use titanium most of the time. I even forge length, and light on them. Light helps when you are swinging under the surface of planets like Alycon and need two grapples to navigate.

1 Like

For group hunts you can better keep an eye on various Boundless discord. Like in the official Boundless, Portal Seekers and many others have a bot from simoyd which people use to announce group hunts. When you become a hunter be typing in a chat !hunter you will also get notifications.
But be aware, often when a hunt is announced… They ping over an hour, with more info and details.

Otherwsihe i think Merica is a very good low tier planet to hunt on!

1 Like

Ahh okay cool, haven’t looked at any discords and I’m on the ps4, does the !Hunter notification thing work on ps4?
Sorry, I have no friends on boundless yet :smile: haha so not used chat much

There’s so much to this game it’s amazing haha!

It works on discord :slight_smile: Its not ingame, its in Discord.

This is the most neutral discord that is about boundless :slight_smile: But you can join plenty of guilds to try to make friends!

1 Like

ohh i see! Thanks I’ll definitely check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like