Best Silk Yellow Gleam Minting Strategy?

Personally for the xp I do some mining sessions I sell half of the gems, ores, coal then with this money I buy or forge a hammer , a persisting pie and repeat. Serp’s Gleam serves me for my marble. Now I understand your point of view on the Gleam and since it was nerfed there is no way now to make a lot of money with , those who have been able to make a lot of coins with can talk economy. Let’s see the bright side of this things, we can sell them our hard-collecting resources :wink:

2 Likes

Well I’m always buying iron ore at Georgio Oortmani’s for 7.2c. I try to always have coin in there.

3 Likes

If you’re not committed to diamonds I suggest galan topaz

2 Likes

There may be better ways to grind xp, but serp gleam is easy, mindless work for those evenings when you can’t really be bothered to think about what you’re doing, lol. Sometimes I mine and it’s more lucrative - sometimes I smack that ball for a few hammers and drink wine :woman_shrugging: If op wants a bit of instant coin on top of it, just refining and minting the gleam pays for hammer mats and a little besides.

3 Likes

Also don’t look at it directly. Many have lost their minds staring into that ugly ball of gleam…

4 Likes