[Beta] --[Blink Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Just leave some stuff there please guys, at work so a few hours away yet

1 Like

7 Likes

THREE colors of GOO all on one planet? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and the caves have so many goodies!!! I love the caves on this planet :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

gookernels

4 Likes

It’s based on the rock color :wink: so there should be three everytime :grin:

1 Like

I usually run through them so quickly I guess I never noticed :confused:

10 Likes

Edit to add a couple more, cause who the heck needs sleep anyways? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit again: And one final one before I finally pass out here. :dizzy_face: :sleeping:

Been fun, y’all! Well, I’ll be back of course… :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this and I think it’s not meteor boxes, there should be more of them if it was. Lots of meteors on pretty much every planet all the time, why are we seeing just 3 oort (meteor boxes in this hypothesis) or something like that across the known worlds?

Less than two hours have passed, and all the new plants seeds are gone, it seems. :t

Whoever found the first one definitely used the atlas quite well, even if it started at <0.01%.
I wonder just how many actual plants were spawned from the start.

there was only one plant, and he gave me 3 seeds

5 Likes

One? That’s a very unusual amount, if there really was just one.

I do not know if someone else has taken any, I can only confirm that before picking it up, I used 0.01% and when I picked it up the resource disappeared

1 Like

Congrats on the find! :+1:

I wonder how much prestige it gives

4 Likes

is there any info on the tooltip ? can you send screenshot of it ?

the catch I send puts everything on the seed, it’s in Spanish, my language

Summary of plant translation:

A seed that gives prestige. Plant it in your Beacons to get prestige as your crop grows.

As much as i like someone found some prestige plants,but again… no info that it could be even possible spawn? Is this intented.
Cause what i know this shouldve been in next farming patch

don’t think so, i mean even the seed is grass seed image.

increase the seed in worked silty soil

Yeap. Saw that too…
The communication is really poor atm.