[Beta] --[Blink Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

It looks like it because right after he got it, it went to 0% on the resource list.

We don’t know if some other person may have found a plant before him, though. It might be they just haven’t said it yet.

Possibly.

Ah, very true. I think it’s amazing that amongst alllllll the grass, someone found the one seed lol

2 Likes

I need the floating islands from this planet…this place is amazing. Keep those pictures coming!

2 Likes

More easter eggs please devs (even if they aren’t on purpose) :wink::wink::wink::blush::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

A free plinth of blink is something people would absolutely just take all of in one go, I’m sure.

I only found a little over 100 myself before I ran out of forged hammers and potions… And energy irl. :sleepy:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m thinking of actually doing this for other in-demand atlas items - rift, umbris, resin, and petrolim - since I offer a piece free to anybody who messages me. It would be a lot easier if I just had a standard place for them rather than changing the location of the plinths each time (I often do it this way since I’m gone a lot of the day on weekdays, and just simpler than trying to meet up sometimes). But if I experiment with that, I’ll only put a few out at a time on them and see how it goes, and the plinths would still be out of the way, not among my shop plinths, I’d still need to tell people who needed them to find them. I’d love to be able to do that as long as someone didn’t go and ruin it for everyone.

2 Likes

Would be great for that sort of thing to simply be able to set up a “once-per-customer” plinth; could be either a new plinth (probably a bit too niche) or a new option for the existing shop stands…

5 Likes

I found Blink!

I did not find 182. :cry:

6 Likes

Say it ain’t so, I will not go. Turn the lights off :disappointed:

6 Likes

Carry me home

nah na na nah na

4 Likes

I really gotta stop going on Exo-worlds that have spawned more than 1 day ago.
I don’t feel like my 3400 coins were used smartly, there. :’(

1 Like

I remember playing Donkey Konga to this.

9 Likes

Instantly makes me think of final fantasy 7…
weird.

Could go blink-diving. There’s plenty.

Found none, and I spent a freaking long time searching, but without a sample to plug in an atlas, it’s kinda like searching a needle in a haystack.

I can get back on in about 2hrs and give you some samples if no one beats me to it or if you’re still on

I’m not going back there, it’s full of holes. I’ll try a new exo spawns. :wink:

Ohh congrats :laughing: I need to come check this out neighbour! <3

When I first stepped into that huge tunnel and saw that view, my jaw dropped
A small screenshot really doesnt do it justice you just had to be there

5 Likes