[Beta] --[Fierce Toxic Exoworld]--

They are beautiful shots! :smile:

2 Likes

I have a stack+ of Resin, hundreds of shimmering orbs but alas no exotic earthyam bulbs :frowning:

warm autumn look :smiley:

5 Likes

I usually don’t take many scenic shots when exploring, but really enjoying the light and designs on this Exo.

6 Likes

Thanks for the 2nd to last screenshot of your inventory. I always find that to be most helpful pic to help determine if I need to visit the planet.

1 Like

Wasnt there a beta planet already?

1 Like

this is Beta 1.2…usually theres several different versions before a full release :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::innocent:

2 Likes

Apparently Dev HQ is testing some planets before releasing them …
Its good to know that they test them first :sunglasses:

1 Like

Beta T6-Toxic (Caustic Lvl 5) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is FINALLY new!!.. Also got tokens to Twisted Trees, Exotic/Lush foliage, Ash, Mud, Sponge n Mould, Ice n Glacier… Goo miners there are a good amount of goo on this exo!!..enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

Lil late but it was work’s fault lol… also special thanks to @Zjawcia for most of the locations :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Beta was an old exo! A savage blink exo. second exo i ever went to

Unfortunately exotic earthyam bulbs are only on t4 lush planets.

Has Somebody a good Spot for Gleam ? Some coordinates ? And perhaps for Lush and exotic foilage?
Thx in advance

@Turrican2006
1.Daone museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is FINALLY new!!.. Also got tokens to Twisted Trees, Exotic/Lush foliage, Ash, Mud, Sponge n Mould, Ice n Glacier… Goo miners there are a good amount of goo on this exo!!..enjoy my friends
2. VB Exo Explorer ps Boori hub
3. Exo shuttle station - hunt hive
4. PS Cardass hub - shopstand with loc tokens

2 Likes

i need a good cloneflower spot!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.