Betep I - Wasted Worlds

So, I spawned a sovereign planet a few days ago. I haven’t even looked I’m not sure how many days. It’s going to die.

I went to it the night I spawned it and spent about a half hour there, I never even placed a beacon. It’s a hot mess of a T6 called Betep or something. I just remembered it :rofl:

Anyways, if someone has a use for a couple weeks of a sov I have a planet and I don’t know what’s good on it but if you need to color farm from T6 I could open it up.

7 Likes

hey Nightstar, i gladly take peek at your wiorld, still love farming new colors :slight_smile: open it please :smiley: and tell the whole proper name of this world or tell the nearest planet to look for it at sky

2 Likes

Alll the way to Norkyna.

Nork Nork Nork (say it out loud) :alien:

Betep I

Fully public now but the colors are not locked. If people request colors I’ll set them and lock them in.

It’s t6 though so meh on block farming. I opened it fully so you should be able to mine without clutter.

It’s got a nice resource list actually but I’m not sure if it’s actually any good in quantity or composition as, noted above, I don’t really like it :rofl:

I opened a portal at TNT Nork. Apologies I forgot I had to unlock it before people could even go.

EDIT: If you want the flower colors and such drop a post and I’ll lock them. As noted IDK any reason to block farm.

3 Likes

thanks for info, ill check later today if there is anything worth farming for me, for sure ill check gravel, sand, mud, tangles, thorns, flowers, boulders, rocks and foliages :slight_smile: trunks also if there is something i dont have :smiley: love exploring :smiley:

The flowers and stuff won’t change first time but if you want rock or other block colors let me know because I can set them to what you want.

I can set flower colors but you have to harvest and wait for regen to get the new colors.

well, do you have gleamball biome at your exo? its all i found

1 Like

gleam color - Strong Cerulean - is at farm in TNT gleam hub

there is a few colors ill farm for sure, i ran from N to S and didnt find gleamballs so aparently no gleamballs biome gere, but you can change colors after 2 weeks right? so finalize this world as it is and after 2 weeks ill tell if there is any need for other colors, seems ok for you?

I’m on my way to bed but stopped by the forum. I can come click this before I sleep.

I think it’s three weeks to change colors but I’m not sure if that’s from when the planet started or when I set them.

EDIT: It’s set and it looks like the color change is from the planet start date

I’m not sure how much oort is in that portal, either. I logged out already before I remembered to check…

you really dont need to set portal, i warped from sanctum once i shot warp totem from Norkyna, it cost 100 coins from Nork so if i want to farm i just use tnt portal to nork, go to sanctum and use portal to sov :slight_smile: fast and easy and dont cost you shards :slight_smile: as about portal, closest planet is nork its 1 blinksec from nork so it cost 1 shard per hour for 1x2 portal right? but since im only 1 to farm at your sov i dont require portal :smiley:

Today I set colors

No night azure foliage?

• Strong Azure Lush

• Azure Exotic

• Deep Azure Waxy

• 3 stone types Night Azure

• Cool Azure ice

• Strong Azure Glacier

• Night Azure Gleam

If Present

• Night Azure tangle

• Night Azure thorns

• Night Azure mold

• Azure growth

• Oxide Azure sponge

• Night Azure sand

• Black gravel

• Night Azure Mud, 3 soil types, ash

• Night Azure grass, 3 types

• Night Azure Ancient trunk

• Strong Azure Twisted trunk

• Night Azure Lustrous trunk

• all plants and flowers to azure variants, night azure where possible.

thank you so much :smiley: im going to farm there from tomorrow morning :slight_smile: curious if anyone else want those colors :smiley: