Beth wants pictures

So, @Bethlehem had an idea just now, that I thought would be a nice thing to have in the game:

The ability to take and display screenshots (like an in-game camera function and display them on glass signs).

Be a nice way to show fun things like events and stuff.

7 Likes

She would have posted this, but our son has commandeered her phone :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Beth isn’t the only one…

7 Likes

one off my old suggestions was something like it but simpler
like an art ezel and you could draw pixelated pictures on the canvas
and then copy them and sell them as paintings
my dream is to have something we can be creative with and then have something to sell that is unique and own designed
something more then your name on a tool
same goes for furniture made from little cubes
i hope that giant sofa the dev’s where making is something like that they working on
they could then even sell little paintings off the pixelart contest :smile:

4 Likes

That would be so cool. It would add a completely new aspect of trade.

4 Likes

Yeah many people have had the same idea over the years. Even I have posted about it more than once and every time I mentioned my idea of a fake travelling agency building with posters of the exotic places in the universe!

Now with the glass sign modules we could make border less signs!

Make it happen devs!

4 Likes

I have to admit I was thinking something else when I saw this post title

Haha

5 Likes

She’s got me - she’s got no need for pics :wink:

6 Likes

I really like this idea too, but man it would be a programming challenge for sure. Not saying that it can’t be done but being a coder my mind is already thinking 20 different things alone you would have to track without even beginning to put it together, the storage and reassembly through code for creation of the art/sign and rendering alone would be a pain. Not to mention the functionality to let us pixel paint.
Great idea though, something I would like but wouldn’t want to code :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Of course you were :rofl:

2 Likes