Bi-Weekly Community Hunt - Nov 4th

The Fire Cavern’s owners are hosting the next great community hunt this Saturday October 21…

Everyone of all levels is welcome to attend.

Here are the details:

The event will be running for an hour or so but we are keeping our portals open so people can continue to hunt longer. We are using our new hunt hub room to make things as easiest as possible to get around and also ensure people don’t get left behind. So if you are ever lost or separated from the group, you can always return to our hub network and easily catch up with the group.

While we will be handling all Oort shard costs for the portals and everything to manage this and future hunts. We always do ask that maybe you could be generous and donate one Oort stone or a few to us in the request baskets to help cover costs to open the portals (we are paying some coin for the Oort.)

Event Date/Time - Saturday October 21 @ 5 pm UTC
other time zone details - Event Time Announcer - Boundless Bi-Weekly Community Hunt (Oct 21 @ 5pm UTC)

Meeting Spot - Fire Cavern’s Hunt Hub - The Shrine of Oort

How To Get There -

1. Via the Fire Cavern’s hub network’s main room -

2. Moebius Plaza at Therka Market -

Equipment Needed -

Everyone should bring:

1. A couple Slingbows of whatever choice you prefer to carry to help kill the mobs.
  2. Some cooked meat, berries, or healing potions for your health needs.
  3. A grapple just incase you need it even though we won’t be putting you in areas that have crazy terrain.
  4. LOTS AND LOTS of free inventory space for all the goodies that drop.

Discord -

We will be joining the Boundless Discord channel and using the Great Hunt voice channel if you wish to chat with us.

Additional Notes -

If you wish to bring other supplies for the community to help people (extra Slingbows / Food / etc.) please do…

If you have any other questions, concerns, or comments let us know…

17 Likes

Ty for including the ‘other time zone details’ link! Very helpful! Hmm, that’s a 3AM start for me to attend…hmmm :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like fun.
I’m in!

Sorry about that… we try to keep it across as many time zones as possible…

1 Like

Would love to attend one of these… Noon on Saturdays are a crazy time for me though ><

Have fun and Happy Hunting!

1 Like

Just so people know we plan to try to have some one Sunday’s too… So we can try one of those as well soon. Would Sunday’s work for you?

2 Likes

I will be bringing enough cooked meat and iron slings for All, so newbies, just grab me before the hunt if you are without :smiley:
I look forward to seeing you all on the field!

5 Likes

see you all at 10 am on Saturday for the hunt… If you have any questions find me, @reapa11 or @142857

everyone is welcome to attend.

4 Likes

2 Hours! Sharpen those pitchforks! :smiley:

1 Like

is the hunt still on lot off confusion on plaza again we need to inform better
seen this happen alot :grinning:

and is at 7 as usuall or at 10 maybe we need to redo this hole post
if @Xaldafax
agrees and start a new thread better explaning it :grinning:

Yes the hunt is still on… We are meeting in the Shrine of Oort… There are two entrances… 1 moebius plaza (so people can group there too and come over) or via fire caverns network…

At the same time as always Yeah? 40 mins from now?

yeah… the link should be valid showing the time zones.

1 Like

we are in the temple alone lol

Where is the temple of oort? Which planet? That’s not the chisel knights it seems. Is there a portal to there from the chisel knights?

Is the hunt still going on?

Thank you for everyone that joined the event… it was 1.5 hours and many huge spawns… the team work and community support was awesome!

We will be opening all the portals in the Shrine of Oort so people can continue to hunt for the next weekend.

We will be doing another likely in 2 weeks from today. Also we are working on ways to make sure there is another day/time for other people to cover timezones better. Also we will work a bit on making sure people don’t get lost.

8 Likes

Only got there for last 20 minutes or so, but thank you so much. :sunglasses: