Big halloween giveaway

So. Me and my friend are setting up for a big giveaway the day before halloween on the 30th. Big prizes like following. Oort shards, dimonds, food, brews, and so on. But our biggest prize. 900 oort. The prizes will be found in a maze i am working on right now. Hope this is somthing people will be intrested in. And if so. Look forword to see you all there… Time will be posted soon.

October 30th at 9:00 p.m. MST.
10:00 p.m. CST.
11:00 p.m. EST.

Our place is called Phantom of the opera 2ed floor in TNT
28 Likes

When me and my friend have a time we will edit this post :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Nice to add would be Halloween decoration as give away articles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats why I said and so on. Its a surprise what all i am adding. But the big prize os the 900 oort

1 Like

44 days till the big giveaway.

1 Like

43 days left

2 Likes

39 days left maze is almost done and I can’t wait.

I have a time set

34 more days.

15 days! :ghost:

1 Like

Yes I can’t wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 days left I hope it will be a big turn out. Also a reminder it’s at 9:00 p.m. MST.

I hope you have a good time. This sounds fun, but 11pm is to late for me! All best wishes though. Look forward to screenshots though hopefully =)

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure. And yeah we tryed to pick a time that would work for bolth of us. I would have had it on a Saturday but I work on Saturdays. And will not be home on Halloween lol. But yes I hope to take lots of photos. I do plan to have a Christmas maze as well. And we plan not to have it so late. Will make a post on that in November.

I’ll probably most likely be there I don’t celebrate holloween so I be on Boundless all day with my porch light off a gate locked but I do like Mazes lol it’s a 8pm probably skip the prizes for the newer players but I like a good maze hehe

That would be great. It’s my first time hosting anything on boundless so I can’t wait

9 days left till Halloween maze :heart::jack_o_lantern::tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

1 Like

Hmm, Monday 6am for the grand opening. Maybe I should sacrifize some sleep for this, just in time before work!

1 Like

6 days till event hope to see you all there. Have any questions I am mostly at my place and if not I have a mail box all over.

4 days left till Halloween maze :heart: