Bissa is here

Finally decide to join the Community. I was hesitate because of my poor english. I hope i am not to bad to Read :slight_smile: oh, by the way… I looooooove this Game !

25 Likes

Welcome to Boundless!

Welcome to this wonderful :boundless: game :boundless:
English is not my first language too …
… but you can always use a translater to make adjustments in your posts :+1: :smiley:

Thx :smile:

Thx :smile: yeah, i did a Little lol

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you with us.

Welcome!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help :+1:

Thx :smile:

1 Like

I Will, thx alot :smile:

Welcome to boundless @Bissa! Now You made me curious, from where do You come from? ^^ We have here people from lots of different countries :slight_smile: I’m myself a German, living since end of April in the Netherlands :smile:

A very big welcome to you! @Lyrical-11 :hugs:

1 Like

Thx, i am from Québec, Canada. We speak french here :smile:

1 Like

Alright! Well we have here a few French people as well that can help You if You have questions and language is a barrier. My friend @SenshiroSan for example :smile::blush:

1 Like

Welcome!! :smiley:

1 Like

I know @SenshiroSan, he allready helped me alot, he have a really big Heart. I meant that i am New here, to this Community, this chat. But i Play boundless since August 2020. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here. I don’t play as much as I used to, but I can make time if you need help

Thx PrincessMaude, are you the owner of maude’s pigment ? I farm Goo alot to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that would be me ahah

1 Like

welcome Bissa, I am very happy that you are here, whenever I pass by Ceph. merica I like to go to greet you because you are a kind person, if you need help with something say so, and in case you are interested in Solchatin I there is Francofun (FCF) a French speaking city

2 Likes

Thx, i Wil. IT would be Nice to have a project whit other poeple. :smile: