[Black and Blue T1 Farms] --[T1 - Placid Lush Sovereign World]-- [Active]

The scanner API or thingy that scans the planet for the colors

As for the atlas graphic, @Soju-VB just takes a screenshot at the sanctum and crops/resizes it :rofl:

1 Like

How do you make the scanner API thingy scan the planet for colors?

From what I heard, whoever has that scanner running can scan the planet for colors by either going to that planet or looking through the portal to the planet.

1 Like

How do I get the scanner running?

Can’t tell you where since I don’t have it, but you download the scanner app and run it before running boundless. @Soju-VB or I think @DreamEvil would be able to help you with that.

They could use the extra help tho, heard it was like only 6 people scanning sov worlds to update the colors for sov planets.

1 Like

I found this—I usually can’t find something like this in the forums but I got lucky :smiley:

BoundlessProxyUI - Help track Sovereign World Colors + More! this is the application for color scanning, download + how it works on that thread.

3 Likes

Yes, it is fueled for more than a year =)

3 Likes

Yup, thats the right thing for making the formatted post… if you want the color info in the post then the world needs scanned first for the API.

After you make the post, then you can add the picture of your world taken from the sanctum.

I can also do all of this for you later today if you tell me the worlds to scan and make posts for (as long as i have permissions to visit the world)

1 Like

Brilliant farms! I enjoyed your planets truly!
If you get Ancient Corruption - you’ll have the most complete farms in the multi-verse :wink:

Regards,

1 Like

The portal in the TNT Megahub for Black and Blue T1 Farms has been moved to the ground floor on the east end of the hub by the Delta Cancret Portal

5 Likes

Also added a portal to the Portal Seekers Grovidias Te hub on the ground floor West side of hub

2 Likes

Added a new raw starberry farm today to the collection of farms. There is a regen farm area with a floor and ceiling (and no rocks or trunks mixed in with the foliage) but there is also a huge amount of deep foliage in the area if you just want to wander and chop without worrying about regenning.

Covered area

Wild area

13 Likes

was a fun trip around the outside of the starberry farm yesterday, found a few little caves on my way that i fell into :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I did the same when trying to find a decent spot without other materials (rocks and gravel seem to be frequent in that stuff) to set the starberry farm up. :grin:

Added a black gravel farm today. Its not perfect, and I plan to keep looking for a better one, but I have had several requests so I wanted to get something set up that works for now :wink:

7 Likes

Replaced the previous black gravel farm with a much larger clean one today, nothing but gravel in this spot.

11 Likes

Awesome!

Regards,

1 Like

Added an additional peaty soil regen farm today for silk cobalt peaty. It is a bit large… 3x8 plots of only peaty soil… 1 clearing is 4608 pure peaty (just over 5 smart stacks).

9 Likes

Wow. This looks so neat. It’d be so much easier to farm. Def will visit

2 Likes