[Black and Blue T1 Farms] --[T1 - Placid Lush Sovereign World]-- [Active]

Added a new raw starberry farm today to the collection of farms. There is a regen farm area with a floor and ceiling (and no rocks or trunks mixed in with the foliage) but there is also a huge amount of deep foliage in the area if you just want to wander and chop without worrying about regenning.

Covered area

Wild area

13 Likes

was a fun trip around the outside of the starberry farm yesterday, found a few little caves on my way that i fell into :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I did the same when trying to find a decent spot without other materials (rocks and gravel seem to be frequent in that stuff) to set the starberry farm up. :grin:

Added a black gravel farm today. Its not perfect, and I plan to keep looking for a better one, but I have had several requests so I wanted to get something set up that works for now :wink:

7 Likes

Replaced the previous black gravel farm with a much larger clean one today, nothing but gravel in this spot.

11 Likes

Awesome!

Regards,

1 Like

Added an additional peaty soil regen farm today for silk cobalt peaty. It is a bit large… 3x8 plots of only peaty soil… 1 clearing is 4608 pure peaty (just over 5 smart stacks).

9 Likes

Wow. This looks so neat. It’d be so much easier to farm. Def will visit

2 Likes