Black Gleam Signs

Looking to Buy 4SS of Black Gleam Signs module

255 black Glowing Signs (Small ones)

1 Like

I think Nick had some for sale in the new DK Mall hub … IIRC they were a little pricey though

1 Like

I want the ones with the black border

1 Like

Ah let me see what I have

1 Like

Best I can do is 25 signs my stuff is pretty unorganized still but thats all I can find at the moment. Free if you want them.

1 Like

Let us know how you go good chance I have the glowings ones alreay should have mats to make the others but are a good 4 hours away from pc have plenty of machines so would be able to fill order quickly

1 Like

How much for 4SS of Black Gleam Signs @src the ones with the black border

In bulk like that I would do 25c each so it would work out to 90k and I will throw in the other glowing ones as a bonus

1 Like

Negotiable I am happy to trade for other things aswell

1 Like

Ok I can do 90k Let me know when you got them :blush:

Np will get on them will be finished tonight depends on timeline difference will let you know when done

1 Like

40 minutes time will be all done, took a bit longer than I thought I was short on ink,if you are still about and want them today just let me know

1 Like

I took a nap I can jump on real quixk I’ll meet you at TnT hub on circa? @src boop

1 Like

I know Roxies had them for sale I think for 75c each. Not sure if there was 4SS though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.