Black Ice farm (Gleambow event)

I saw couple on my field, will check after work :relaxed:

1 Like

haha, I just stumbled upon your field about 10 minutes ago… I spent a wee bit of time inspecting it Would have looked much closer but it was all beaconed :tired_face:

Where did you find the place selling it?

Shhh my caves are a secret :sweat_smile: only a handful of people have seen my hidden caves. Well at least that I’m aware of. I don’t get much foot traffic at my place so pretty sure it’s only been the few I’ve shown

2 Likes

I will definitely clear interesting places, just had very little time to do it :relaxed:

1 Like

Be awesome for streets or caves

The ideas :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s what she said

2 Likes

I keep thinking of the Key & Peele skit for Black Ice. I wont post it, but comedy central should have ot for free on youTube. :rofl:

2 Likes

I feel like I’m missing out after seeing the pic of the black ice :o

2 Likes

Is there a pattern in the ice colors that would allow you to determine where black ice is generated based on the colors you’ve already generated?

I might end up visiting this farm, which will hopefully still be there after the event, but if I could find a spot near where I’m building that would be ideal. So far I’ve used like 10 gleampops and haven’t crossed over the same path but I’m getting a surprising amount of the same colors.

I can confirm there is a pattern. Ive managed to get bigger black areas than this.

If x is red example its always gonna be red
… if you go same path you get same colors … you are just dublicating it

Thanks! Maybe I’ll go to the farm and start with black then write down the surrounding colors. Then I can try to backtrack from those colors elsewhere.

Haha… oh well good luck.

Hey would you mind showing me a location for cool grey ice? Thats the only grey color i havent found yet! I could give ya some ashen grey for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Angel I all day, every day. Bring a solidifier.

3 Likes

Ohh got it, I didn’t realize Angel 1 had cool grey ice (when solidified). Thank you!

Happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like