Black Ice farm (Gleambow event)

Hello! I invite everyone to black ice farm. You can get here via portal on Lamblis PS hub (East side). You can get 6+ blocks
Dont forget your GleamPop and regen bombs :hugs:

12 Likes

@wakeNbake
the dream!

4 Likes

This one not sailing very close to the exploit category?

No more than any other type of regen farm I would of thought? It’s a block, not a resource. So if it were to appear on an exo (however unlikely that may be) people would be regen farming it like crazy.

Certainly the devs would have considered the likelihood of this exact type of farm being made about a 99.9% probability of happening within hours of the first Popsicle being consumed…

5 Likes

OH nice! I’ll try to find more black ice spots now:D

1 Like

I stumbled across one on Circa I think… that had 14 or 15 pieces in a blob, may have even been 3x3 perfect, so there are places with good sized patches of it. I was planning to scout out a bunch of colours that I would like to use and mark them… once gleambow is over, too busy chasing meteorites to waste looking for such pretty and shiny ice right now, haha

2 Likes

Its unlikely it was intended that something that’s a random pattern of ice is intended to be plotted around and regenerated.

Can’t honestly say I know exactly how the mechanics work to do this either

Who knows though. Its helping my sales either way lol

This might help understand better. He’s not regen bombing the ice, he’s regen bombing the water that was turned into ice.

And yes, definitely this.

What is special about black ice, just curious?

Can’t get it anywhere else at the moment

1 Like

Is it the planet specifically that allows for black ice?

If I’m honest I have no idea how they find the spots to regen or how the regen works

1 Like

Most likely just got lucky with that part of the rainbow :crazy_face:

1 Like

It’s actually the glacier texture that I’m most looking forward to being able to use.

8 Likes

That glacier looks awesome!

Have a look @FireAngelDth

2 Likes

Oh yeah for sure!!! I can already picture the top secret @FireAngelDth batcave lined with this!

4 Likes

Wonder how much this will sell for, would love to be able to get some. How many do you get per swing?

Pass…

personally I get about 1 piece per 586 swings :rofl:

I think I’ve spent more time hunting/smashing peoples ice trails than I have chasing meteors. The colours are so distracting!!!

For the shadow lovers… here is shadow violet and blue

3 Likes

I just bought few SS of the black ice lol @wakeNbake

Got a SS for you also @FireAngelDth

1 Like

haha, black is only 1 of the 255 colours :smirk:

If anyone stumbles upon a piece of Ashen Grey I am prepared to pay handsomely for a few pieces, it is the only colour I have been unable to find so far.