Black Light City (update) Shopping districts

Welcome to Black Light

Hello all! It’s been an awesome few months since the release of Boundless, I don’t know about you all but personally I am super excited I don’t have to worry about another wipe. Since the destruction of the old Universe I once again started in a hole like everyone else but with the help of the Cuttlepunk guilds support and awesome players I’ve met both on PC and PS4 we’ve come out on top bringing Black Light back from the old Universe and here are a few new things.

Market districts

Our goal for the city is to make it as active, fun, and useful as possible. We are currently working have having 4 additional markets surrounding Blacklights Center. Each market will include 8, 2x2 plot shops with a portal hub in the center with a free link to the city center for fast travel between Markets. Since we are trying to stay active there are some guidelines you have to understand before joining us.

guidelines for the markets

• Structure
    • Limit height to 2 plots from road level.
    • open market(make items very visible)
  • Portal HUB
    • 1 portal to center hub fuel by the city
    • 3 additional portals for the shop owners to fuel to shopping centers or hubs to increase shopping experience.(:100: footfall from the hub will go towards upkeep the portals)
  • plots permissions
    • you will be allowed to plot and keep all footfall from your beacon.
    • if we ask you to remove your shop for inactivity, lack of stock, you must do so promptly. If you don’t we can wall it off and wait for it to go wild.

If the above seems fair and are interested please don’t hesitate to ask for a spot.

How to get to us?

We have a huge portal in Última HQ

Then once you enter it you will arrived at the city center.

From there you can continue forward to the central market of use our shortcuts leading to the West market and all future areas.

Edit:
City discord; Discord thank you!

Thank you all!

P.S. only 2 spots are left from 8 on the West market, more will open up as we create the other 3 markets.

Big thank you to @Markopolo, @Peyago for the work they put into the first market.

8 Likes

woo ! come visit my hunting goods store…

1 Like

I’m thinking of creating a bit of a chain out of my R3D’s store and branching out to multiple worlds. Could you put my name on a spot in one of the upcoming markets? I really like Black Light and would love to set one of these up there…

EDIT: I’m currently rebuilding my home base and workshop and I’ll probably be at that for the next week. That’s kind of why I’m asking about one of the future markets. I wouldn’t want to hold up progress by asking for one of the remaining 2. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We will reserve you a spot!

1 Like

Thank You, Rumplypigskin! I was talking to Marko about it and I’m looking forward to setting up there. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All 8 shops in the West district have been taken! We will be opening up 8 more in the next week or so.

1 Like

North District market is on the works. We are changing the size to accommodate bigger owner on this side. The plots size will be 3x3. If anyone else is interested please contact me and we will reserve you a spot.

1 Like

Hey folks! The north market on black light is completed! This time we got couple of options.
4, 3x3 and 4, 2x2 plots. Come on down and reserve a spot. The area is virgin and ready to make your own little home around it too!

2 Likes

Don’t get lost use the quick portals!

3 Likes

Black light is an awesome community of active players, all fun & helpful. Come join the established but always growing community. Look for me in the south. Good travels & yabo::innocent:

2 Likes

We are also adopting the business plan of helping new players to become successful, and helping them to understand the game and being part of it for the long haul. Such plan’s only help the game retain it’s players, and grow the overall community. Something everyone desires. There are quite a few of us ready to help.

If you are new, and would like help figuring things out and being part of an active group with plans and goals, or even if you want to be semi solo, but desire to be near a decent city in case you need help, come to BlackLight and shout out for help. Or reply here. We are made up of both Eastern and Western players. Chances are always decent to catch one of us online.

2 Likes

We also have players from the UK as well!! Everyone is welcome. We have a lot of fun!! A great mix of friendly new, mid, and end game players. You can usually find someone anytime of your day.

1 Like