Black Light Hamlet

Check out a this little Hamlet on Berlyn. Always welcoming creative helpers! Coordinates are - 1588N and - 1436E. Or travel using one of the three portals Narsharil by Jeff portal, Elopor by swproozel portal through the rumplypigskin shop and Barter town on Berlyn.

3 Likes

Welcome to Berlyn!

2 Likes

I’ve been here for a minute :stuck_out_tongue: I want to open my portal to New Berlyn this weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free to open a temporary one when you can, I want to expand the New Berlyn portal hub and consolidate the various portals into one centralized location.

1 Like

I bought a coin from New Berlyn portal HUB :ok_hand:
And do you mean portals on Berlyn? I think portals connecting every major settlement in Berlyn would be a great idea!!

1 Like

Yes, I mean this

1 Like

You did a great job and layout with everything… Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Sweet!!! We can enjoy a close knit community until 1.0

1 Like

Thank you! It wasn’t just me though, I had lots of help from several very good players and I was lucky to stumble upon

1 Like

The hamlet is lovely…but my god, man, that forum avatar, I will never sleep again :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Cor-karolis, those were my good looking years :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Black Light Hamlet even has a shop now <3 hehehe

IvI
I thought about what you said and I’m thinking or making something like this

5 Likes

I like that, very creative

1 Like

Haha, that one is cute!

There is certain similarity between the face and the shield. :laughing:

In case you not everyone has stumble accross Black Light yet. This is what it looks like now.

1 Like

hello Mr @Rumplypigskin. i was hopeing to pm you about something but it seems i for some reason I can not. can you pm me? :smile_cat: