Black Wood?

Is there such a thing as black wood? Where would it be?

I don’t believe there is black wood yet. Night Orange Lustrous wood (I think from Finata) may be the darkest wood available right now.

1 Like

Black wood would be nice actually, I’m still trying to find pure white metamorphic…

1 Like

I think this is still being updated.

1 Like

I’d be pretty happy with even close-to-white in almost anything other than Gleam. At the moment I’m using a light-ish gray sand in a build, and it isn’t light enough. :pensive:

So if you manage to find a pure white metamorphic … please let me know where! Or … where you are selling it, because I’ll become a frequent shopper :slight_smile:

Maybe the Cool Blue ice? Except I can’t (yet) survive on the worlds where that can be found . . .

There’s a pale violet sed that is pretty close to white.

Your best bet is probably Cool Slate, or maybe Ashen Blue if you want something a little more neutral (but requires a block change from sedimentary). Rust Slate is the lightest naturally occurring metamorphic color at the moment.

Here’s all the current rock colors on the lighter end of the spectrum:

1 Like

Ashen Blue is probably the most whitest shade in the game at the moment. I use ashen blue sedi rocks for my signs.

Thank you @nevir (and @Cobbj85) for the advice!

Nevir … where is the screen shot from? I’d like to pay a visit next time I am in game. I more-or-less know how to get to the PS hub and the Aqua hub, so I could hopefully follow direction from either place!

Thanks in advance,
-R

You can also visit The Stone Shop, I have Cool Slate in stock right now

You can find a portal on Lamblis PS hub

2 Likes

3 Likes

Im pretty sure I already know what youre laughing about… lmao :joy:

1 Like

Work in progress shop (trying to get all colors of all raw blocks). For now, you can get to it via:

• Head to the portal seekers hub on Biitula
  • Head up the stairs across the way from the exit: on the first tier of shopping portals, head through “The Worldspire / Atlas Shop” portal
  • Head all the way down the stairs in the worldspire
  • exit to your left, and head up the hill. You’ll see a big tree
  • On the far side of the tree’s base, there will a portal inside it
  • you’ve arrived :+1:

Yea yea …context context. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Weary yellow sand Imdaari

Thanks all for the additional advice / suggestions.

And sorry to Cobbj85 for unintentionally hijacking the thread!