BlackRock Inc

It seems like people really like black shop stands, and other black things.

I will start by buying mass quantities of black rock for 0.5c. I will use these to make black shop stands. If people supply me with enough black rock, I’ll expand this into a shop selling other black crafted blocks.

Baskets and a good location for black rock at dkmall. The spot is right below TNT Lasaina

P.S. if that plot is in your way @econodog I can move it

3 Likes

I always thought an all black shop, or all white shop would do well.

3 Likes

Does ‘Does it Come in Black?!’ not exist anymore?

I can’t remember where it was tho, hmmz. They sold more than crafted blocks too, like grass, foliage, etc.

Changed to the correct name! I found it! Boori shopping hub, South, first ring…

And the shop is @econodog 's :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ye it does was going to actually say the same thing as you

3 Likes

And I was going to say the exact same thing as you two :smile:

2 Likes

There is a public black rock mine entrance within walking distance of the TNT Lasaina portal. It is between the large tower (Rockin Rocks entrance) and the farming Supplies shop. No need to warp anywhere.

I would suggest going to the bottom of the ramps and mining in a westerly direction for plenty of black rock and copper.

Good to know a couple people know of my black shop, Does It Come In Black (it’s a quote from a movie).

4 Likes

Shop at your place a lot actually :sweat_smile: just wish you had black grass still :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the business. Unfortunately black grass isn’t common on exo planets therefore my stocks can’t be replaced regularly.

2 Likes

Yea I know. And that’s a very unfortunate thing.

3 Likes

I got black grass… not much but around 1 ss

2 Likes

Increased basket buy price to 1c per black rock!

Sounds better :slight_smile:

Just a note here, I bought a lot of black shop stands from you, black, just because they had the best price and they were all the same colour. So for me personally it’s more about the colour consistancy than the actual colour.

1 Like

Uhm and when do the bricks come? :wink: specifically Sed. Black brick?

(Saves me from changing them :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:)

1 Like