Blade Runner - checking melee weapons and shields (video)

So, I have visited testing servers for the first time in a very long time, to check on the shields and blades:

8 Likes

They all look great! I’m hoping for some type of combos with the swords, like say a 360 swing, or maybe an overhead swing that needs time to charge up, but hits the floor with an almighty thud.

The best part of all this though, is the update to the skill pages! Looking at it, I think I’ll only need 2 pages for everything.

Thanks for posting!

2 Likes

combos weren’t a thing in Boundless so far - but there is the forge and new boons

video about that coming soon

1 Like

I’m wondering how good starberry pies and stamina brews will help with negating the stamina lose during T5-7 hunts when fighting and block elites. This may adjust choices people make on combinations of foods and brews on hunts.

2 Likes

There is also a boon for that, but it’s not calibrated for shields - more about it in the next video with the forge.

1 Like

On the second one of my videos on the (current) main testing thread you can see that I was using a starberry pie and while holding the shields up the starberry buff effect didn’t provide any energy until the shield was lowered.

2 Likes

looks like holding the shield up counts as continuous action then

2 Likes

It would be cool if when a baddie is killed by a blade that it splits in half on the killing blow.

1 Like

18+ gore mode - flying body parts and blood squirting :joy:

1 Like

Hehehe …

Well, obvs, not that … but there could be a boundless version of it … like, the creature blood drops jump out on that last hit, and if you kill with a blade you get 2x blood. XD

1 Like

Bloody Mess Quirk

2 Likes