Blank Creative

Hey all. Weird question. Is it possible to buy/rent a creative world with no biomes, just the base. I’m wanting to see a Fibonacci cube spiral and it grows pretty fast and plotting and then block layout takes a while. Lol. Thanks.

I don’t think this is possible/allowed right now.

Are you envisioning just bare mantle? I did manage to make a very flat T1 sovereign but it’s got some hills and trees and the like. IT would still require some clearing work to build in a single plane, and ofc partly over water.

I’ve definitely been wishing for some single-biome planets.

1 Like

Yep, a bare mantle. I just finished the 144 cube and that was as far as I could get unless I dug down and started over. I also want to see a verticle spiral cube and that will hit the top way fast.

I know it will be very stark, but it’s all to help with seeing the relationships of where the cubes fall, especially on the vertical model. Lol.

Plotting takes a while and then the block placement!!! Yowsers!

1 Like

Being a creative, you can whip up some uber blink bombs and clear things pretty fast at least.

Might be doable in the offline world generation process… and might even be able to script the Fibonacci cube spiral generation similar to the example Maze scripts but that’s above my skill level

Wow! Sounds like an ode to code though. I might just spend a couple of hoo ha’s terra forming to the mantle and plotting for days. I haven’t even thought about scripting. Any links to point me in that direction? Thanks.

This might be a good place to start

1 Like

This post I think has some great examples of what’s possible… but would look through that whole thread

1 Like

Thanks. Found it. Currently over my head. :grinning: :grinning: