pure show-off. thank you rng gods

18 Likes

WOW that’s amazing

2 Likes

did you go to RNG church for a prayer? :wink:

2 Likes

Not bad at all. Shame about the quirks - never been a fan of quirk forging

2 Likes

o.0 You’re missing out. There are several quirks (included on this hammer) that make them far superior to ‘standard’ tools.

1 Like

Day night definitely has its uses, but the associated effort of carrying 2 types and switching is too much of a hassle. I just forge 8-9 lvl speed diamond hammers and don’t worry about a defect. 90% of the time its the critical one which doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I can safely say I have no idea what this means but happy you’re happy :+1:

2 Likes

ahh thank you

basically, not only the boon landings were extremely favorable (+240 rank, level 8 busy bee), this forge also happened to get all the most desirable quirks. I aimed only for the night quirk, which was needed to get enough damage for one-hitting t7 rocks, but got lucky on the other 2 quirks that give reduced energy drain and bonus action speed, making it energy saving and super speedy hammies.

1 Like

Very nice! I’ve always found draining compound to be luckier : ) a bit more rng involved (ok a lot more) but they always feel so good when 3 good quirks pop up.

When they fix the display for the stats, that’ll be all I use for forging stuff.

1 Like

I love draining compounds too! with the added weather quirks its even more fun now

1 Like

I think you need like 95% good rolls to max the quirks and hit lvl 9 devastate since you usually dont run fate paste x to dump quirks, cough.

Nice forge man!

1 Like