Blue lustrous

I’m filling out my inventory of colors and I noticed I don’t have a lot (or any) lustrous trunks in shades of blue. If you have lustrous in any blue shade (mostly interested in variations of azure, cerulean, and turquoise) on your sovereign let me know!

1 Like

I do. It’s not public atm but I can set it to be.
Just need to log in and take a look.

World Pyria (T4), attached to Circarpous.

I have lustrous there that is pale cerulean.
Colors not finalized so I can change.

Possible azure, cerulean and turquois colors for lustrous are as follows:
azure - night, oxide
cerulean - dark, silk, pale, stale
turquoise - dark, stale, silk

I’m not keeping this world so I don’t mind finalizing this lustrous wood to someone else might need.
Let me know if there are other blocks you would want to be of specific color and I can set them for you before finalizing.

1 Like

Oh you are too kind! Any of the cerulean colors would work, I don’t have anything in that shade. Bless you :heart_eyes:

Stale Cerulean lustrous and Ancient trees on Planet Donkey. Portal in TNT Cardass Hub.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s awesome!

1 Like

Also Norkyna (permanent planet) has oxide azure lustrous.

1 Like

should I finalize with a surprize so?
I would pick sth else than the colors mentioned by guys so you find sth new.

1 Like

The pale cerulean maybe? I hate telling you what colors to pick on your own planet :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you! I have admittedly not spent much time on Norky.

Its ok - I am not keeping it - as soon as I explored and saw terrain is not exactly what I hoped for, I left it to rot haha.

Pale cerulean it is so.

3 Likes

You’re the best.

I have Dark Blue Lustrous set on one of my worlds if that color is something you want.
world name: Hethys
1 blinksec from Sorissi, or 2 blinksecs from Raxxa and Alder.

I also have a world that I have not confirm colors yet that I could set to a blue. have not decided what blue yet.

1 Like

Excellent, dark blue sounds lovely. Thank you!