Body paint

haha sorry, was distracted by the marble I’m crafting :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Here a blue pallet.

7 Likes

I guess its time to do the reaper challenge!

3 Likes

There’s never a bad time to do the Reapers Trials. Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Btw. @james I sent the file over. Check it out! :beers:

3 Likes

Could you make a lunai one? XD

1 Like

Check out the skeleton body paint in action.

6 Likes

It would be awesome if they added support for custom Guild body paints :heart_eyes:

What does this look like to others? I’m assuming you hijacked an existing body paint?

10 Likes

That’s exactly what I did. Saved over Motion body paint. Because that’s what I have on my main character on PlayStation. That way I could view it.

2 Likes

You might find this useful:

This is the UV layout for our characters bodies. Hopefully you can figure out what parts are what: the arms are on the top right and left, the torso is in the middle(chest down the middle, wrapped around to the spine seam on either side), and the legs are at the bottom right and left. Seems like you’ve figured most of it out already though :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Amazing work as always @georgegroeg!!!

[Mental cogs start turning] (says to self) I wonder what a suit of armor would look like…or just a regular suit and tie…or…

5 Likes

Yes. This is exactly what I wanted. :raised_hands::raised_hands:. Thank you. :grin: your the best.

6 Likes

Hey @georgegroeg, sent your a private message yesterday to ask you if you could share some files so we could make some tests of our own. Haven’t replied yet.
I have an idea of body-paint texture I’d like to make. :3

Great work!!

Would be cool to allow players to customise their own body paints and share them.

This is a sweet idea.

26 Likes

Thank you for posting this :+1::+1: Now for derpy-derp-derp…
Started on some body armor…

After messing around to see where things would end up :smile:

11 Likes

make a pants body paint!

2 Likes

Yes! Xena Warrior princess!

4 Likes

Those last few look so freaky! Loving the body armour though!

1 Like

I feel like the idiot who doesn’t know how you guys import these in the game. XD
Is there a folder where you drop .dds files? How do you know the file names and such? :cold_sweat:

How does the game knows which are the 3 colors you can modify? Is it something like the 3 RGB channels in the texture?

make a pants body paint!

Pants paint :grin::grin::laughing:
I need to work on the color channels a bit and alignment of the seam parts, but here’s a 1st pass at pants/jeans…

18 Likes