Bomb Damage per Block Type, by Tier

I imagine if those formulas are from before the bombs were changed(think they tweaked them twice) they would be null and void

And I know there was a google doc that was made way back when that had the blocks and their armors. Don’t think I have it anymore tho. This was before the damage calculator. Dunno if it matches what the calculator has or not.

The point is not to disprove Wake’s values. The point is to improve wake’s values.

Imagine the following hypothetical scenario. The true one-hit value is 1000. Someone tries 5% increments and checks 975 and 1025 and finds 1025 one-hits and 975 doesnt one-hit. So they announce the one-hit requirement is 1025. Obviously trying any damage higher than that will work.

But if you want to get closer to the true one-hit value of 1000 you will try things between 975 and 1025. Suppose you try 980 and it doesn’t 1-hit. Now you know the true value is above 980. Suppose you try 1010 and it does 1-hit. Now you know the true value is below 1010. After trying 980 and 1010, now you should pick a value between 980 and 1010 to see if it one hits or not. Each time you try, you get closer to the true value.

I imagine he already got them as close as we could without starting to forge something like iron bombs with damage and adjust our skills upwards. There’s not a lot of pin point accuracy when doing it with skills. As 1 skill point out of the bomb skill drops the damage more than 100 iirc. And the easiest and fastest way to really figure all that out is by going on the test server and using the instant forge items stuff. Also I don’t really understand the point of saying hey I did this partial work of this damage doesn’t cut it. Shouldn’t really say anything till you’ve done all the testing imo.

But if the exact number is that big of a deal I suppose I can go do the testing myself on the test server. Tho I still doubt I’d be able to get the exact number as again it’s not like I can go 1 dmg point by 1dmg point