Bones for the Bone Pile!

The Blood God demands tribute! Bring me bones, and I will repay your efforts well!
Currenter offer:
1 wooden storage shelf for 5 bones. Save on iron, sap, wood and coal!
Serve the Blood God and reap his rewards!

#offline

test us1, by portal.

6 Likes

Hmm maybe we should just make a trade hub thread?

I second that suggestion.
especially once Plinths get introduced.

Setting one up right now.

what we need is an entire category, not just a single thread.

Right now I am going to make due with a thread with a couple of wiki posts though.

So something in this direction for a start? with 2 wiki posts beneath one name Seeking and one named selling:

###Welcome to the forums trade hub, below this post you will find 2 additional posts one named Seeking and one named Selling

If you are seeking a specific resource or color of blocks add yourself to the seeking list below like this:

###@Name (this size can be achieved by placing ### before your name)
Seeking

• [Material/Item] [Color] [Amount]

Have

At the bottom you can add a pictures showing the specific colors you are seeking if words are not enough

If no color is mentioned it will be assumed you don’t care, if no number is mentioned you have no hard limit on how much you seek of said material.

If you have large amounts of a specific resource that you want to sell you will need to add yourself to the second list using the following setup it is recommended mentioning color on blocks and plants that comes in a variety of colors.

###@Name
Selling

Take

• [Material/Item] [Color]
  • [Material/Item] [Color]

It is a good idea to make a new post when you add something to the list as else people won’t get notified.

1 Like

That should do for now.