Boundless - 1 Month in

After getting the game just over 1 month ago now. I was immediately blown away with the game. Quickly I lost myself in the boundless Universe. To say I am addicted is a great understatement.

Praise really goes out to the developers who have created not only a really gripping game but also brought together a truly amazing community.

I cant wait for future of boundless… Keep up the excellent work everyone.

22 Likes

Thanks for the note… it’s really appreciated by the team.

5 Likes

This isn’t said enough. God of War, Red Dead, Spiderman…this is the one I keep coming back to. I love this game.

1 Like

It’s the only game I’ve been playing exclusively for over a year now, it’s my guilty pleasure getaway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Agree, we should praise the game more often. I often speak of what I think would make it better so the new players will stay and attract new ones to join.

But we don’t state how much we love the game, that it fits in what we like, enjoy. I have said several times that no game is perfect; there is always room for improvement. And new content is needed.

BUT, over all, it is a great game. I love crafting, building, exploring games where I don’t have to fear for my life every minute, worry that some monster will come and rip me apart. Look around and see that there is nothing dangerous, hear a sound and look up to see a bear reaching out to rip my face off. Or go past a window of my home base and go a bear? Bear! He doesn’t know I am here so will go on. Turn around and he is reaching out to rip off my face. 16 times killed by bears in 7 Days to die in a three month period.
The critters grow in danger as we progress so new players who played only match three can adjust and learn to deal with something more deadly.
If you are a experienced player, know what you are doing you aren’t limited, you can go ahead and advance without fear of being penalized. For those who want to go slow, take their time, there is no penalty for not reaching a certain level by a certain time.

Because I want some totally new content, something that hasn’t been in the game doesn’t mean I don’t like and enjoy the game, that I tells others it is a bad game. The opposite, I stated I enjoy the game, it is fun and worth playing.

So,my thanks also to the Developers who work to make a great game even greater, who listen to us and answer our questions. Thanks for a fun game

3 Likes