Boundless 2.0 Spotted

Welcome to Boundless 2, the ultimate sci-fi adventure that will take you to the farthest reaches of the universe! In this groundbreaking game, you’ll experience a completely immersive gameplay that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Get ready to embark on an epic adventure mode, where you’ll explore vast voxel planets that are rich in alien flora and fauna. But be warned - these planets are teeming with danger. You’ll encounter many types of monsters, each more deadly than the last, as you fight to survive and unravel the mysteries of the universe.

As you journey through the vast expanse of space, you’ll encounter many types of alien plants, each with unique properties and abilities. These plants will help you survive in the harsh environment and give you the edge you need to overcome the challenges ahead.

But the true key to Boundless 2 is the portals. These gateways allow you to travel instantly to other parts of the universe, unlocking new worlds and secrets that were previously unknown. Will you be the one to discover the ultimate prize?

With immersive role-playing elements, Boundless 2 puts you in control of your destiny. Will you rise to the challenge and become a hero of the universe, or will you fall victim to the dangers that lurk around every corner?

Boundless 2 is the ultimate sci-fi game, featuring groundbreaking improvements over its predecessor. Are you ready to explore the Boundless universe and discover what lies beyond the stars?

4 Likes

Must be some very early alpha. That cover picture looks weird.
Something between a game and a model railroad with the artificial grass you use there :rofl:
Are we actually seeing the back or front of that “character”? :rofl:

1 Like

Wonder what happened. This reads like a completely different game.

There are three main aspects to Boundless:

• Building
  • Crafting
  • Hunting

Exploring comes in a strong 4th, but this seems to be missing 90% of actual gameplay.

1 Like

This is AI generated, right?

3 Likes

This is

Based on the image @ciprianb posted

5 Likes

A lil spitter :pleading_face:

2 Likes

In general, is Boundless considered a Sci Fi game? I mean…it has elemtns in the ancient tech I guess, but it doesn’t seem super sci fi to me?

2 Likes

It’s an alien race on multiple planets in an unknown galaxy. It checks enough boxes to be sci-fi I think.

The only lore that exists indicates a lost race, and we as “citizens” with no racial background, species info, or history have some pretty interesting tech.

Just having an alien setting would definitely be enough to get a book shelved in the sci-fi section of a bookstore or library. The fact that the technology is unexplained and it’s somewhat magical (in terms of simple seeming items doing things that our science couldn’t possibly explain) is pretty representative of why the sci-fi and fantasy genres just get shoved together, though.

3 Likes

I always wondered why I can make machines and could but can’t make a decent dress :wink:

4 Likes

@Mystfit It would be nice to have new character/apparel customization :+1:

5 Likes

As much as I always wanted Boundless to have a science and technology feel, it always felt more tribalistic to me with the diapers and totems and such. More Cargo Cult vibes, really.

3 Likes

what is this now? real or speculation?

1 Like

This game, as presented, I do not want. Will stick with Boundless Classic Edition.

4 Likes

I’d play it.

1 Like

Ooh ooh ooh you should ask “Chat GPT” to make Boundless using all the suggestions Players have come up with, over the Course of the years :laughing:

3 Likes

As for me, it looks like project of Fan making mobile game, using Unity :smiley:

Don’t get carried away

1 Like

Why 2.0? - There wasn’t even a 1.0, to be honest.

Now if only we could get some Protectors and Titans :wink: