:boundless: Annoucement: Oort Online has become...!

What!!!
I…can’t…even…:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::anguished::triumph::triumph:
I like it but,it’s no Oort online,Oort sounded so cool and new. This sounds cool,but kind of general and boring. But if you like,I love it​:joy::smiley:

So they could send you a few and we could split the postage where did you live again? (It really very much depends on the postage though)

Ehh ^^ I just try to contribute to the hype that we all had(still hyped up :smiley:) back when we all kept speculating and suggesting things back in… March I think!

1 Like

@Karko, @Nyuudles, are either of you US-based? I’d love to have one of these mailed and I can compensate for postage via paypal or something. Message me and we can chat :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, my last one has already been claimed.

Yes!!! Love it!
P.S (So sad I don’t have a pink band)

3 Likes

YAY for BOUNDLESS!! (But, long live Oort!) I would love one too @ben i didnt even know there WERE Oort Cards or bands!

2 Likes

All of a sudden I have a huge need for Oort swag I never knew existed :anguished:

Ah well, I’m sure you’ll roll out Boundless goodies soon enough!

7 Likes

Awesome new name! And dat poster is cool as. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HA! I got that.

I liked Oort :anguished:

2 Likes

I LOVE THE NEW NAME!!! Very clean, easy to say, you can mention it in normal conversation without looking like an absolute dweeb, it captures the game well. I like everything about it!

6 Likes

I think that being able to say it among people not familiar with the game and not feel awkward will ultimately help spread awareness of the game much faster than Oort could have done.

So, uh… who wants to set up the new reddit sub /r/boundless?

2 Likes

We’re setting up /r/playboundless

3 Likes

I love this new name!
Going to be hard to get used to saying Boundless instead of Oort Online xD

5 Likes

Why thank you. Playboundless.com is the new site. :slight_smile:

Love the new site. So much information.

2 Likes

Im curious, can you change the name of the game in steam that easily? also does that mean you have to make a completely new forum where non of these discussions will follow?

I don’t think it’s easy to change the name of a game in steam. They probably have to contact valve and it probably takes a while to have it changed. And I’m sure they don’t need a new forum, they’ll just change the domain.

Fair, i have seen it happen before so i know its possible, im just curious as to what it takes :smiley: