Boundless Bulletin - First Weekend of Boundless 20/08/2018

With the first full weekend of Boundless complete, we’ve seen some very cool events take place in-game. Here are just some of the highlights;

• Obvsitsamy took part in a pretty epic-looking hunt over the weekend, with this motley crew dispatched to gather some much-needed resources from the local fauna. After a successful hunt, many Oort stones were donated to the new Portal Seekers network. Speaking of which…

• The Portal Seekers have begun their quest to connect the universe, and have now successfully connected all the lvl 4 worlds to the network! That’s a great achievement, and we’ll be keeping a close eye on what the group can accomplish next

• A group of players have begun building ‘Sunken City’ on Sochaltin - this city planning project is huge, and it’s going to be awesome to watch it develop. If you want to find it, head to Lambis hub and find the Sochaltin 1 hub portal - you can find their portal there. The group are planning and executing their build through Discord, so if you want to get involved, seek out the leaders today! The early screenshots are looking great;

• Bryethewizard has created this tricky maze on Beckon - has anyone cracked it yet?

There’s been a lot to report - so let’s finish up with our Heartwarming Story of the Day (™), this week coming from Ingvar;

“I got stuck on Lamblis, with not enough coins to pay for a warp back home, despite the giant flashing warning about it when I stepped through the warpgate on the way there.

While wandering in despair and waiting for some sort of reward chest to save the day, I ran into a lone adventurer who was digging in search of Ancient Tech Components. And I had a ton of them!

The thing was… he was tunneling directly under a river of magma, and he didn’t know it. After a brief shouted exchange from above and below the planet’s surface, we managed to dig our way to each other without him frying himself.

Quick hand trade at ultra-low altitude, some pleasantries exchanged, and everyone walked away with exactly what they needed!”

Keep your stories coming folks - we hear the philelliot’s famous Grump Store has opened, amongst many other things…

28 Likes