Boundless Crafting

Changing to a desktop version through my settings fixed everything except the leader board text :heart:
And good to know I havenā€™t been relegated haha!

I think the endpoint hasnā€™t changed, but it requires authentication now :confused:

Patch notes here Testing 222: Venerable Forging! mention

• Require authentication on a range of universe APIs.
1 Like

Thankfully a quick fix - It should be much better on mobile now!

Ah right, fair enough. I guess Iā€™ll need to plead my case for access :wink:

Yep, perfect now :smile:

1 Like

Your game client sends the auth with the requests, I donā€™t think you can make it externally. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s some kind of game login session thing. Or if you find a way, let me know as well :smiley:

Boom: site_de-DE.js (3.8 KB)

Sorry for the delay. Was a long week. :tired_face:

I tried to be consistent with the gameā€™s german translation even though it doesnā€™t make any sense in some cases imho. But its easier for ppl to make the connection this way, I guess.

3 Likes

@Stretchious, noticed something peculiar on your website. :thinking:

At least this soil colour doesnā€™t seem to be getting listed correctly for Kol Huroo? Silty Soil is indeed Silk Magenta (which is also the tint of Verdant Grass, incidentally), and Peaty I canā€™t confirm, since I donā€™t remember any location for itā€¦

1 Like

Thanks - Iā€™ll take a look at it later this evening!

1 Like

Latest recipes for release 233 are now on the site!
http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/

3 Likes

@Stretchious, just noticed that Titanium Circuit Board is missing. :slight_smile: The rest of the circuit board blocks seem to be there though.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! :+1: Itā€™s now fixed!

1 Like

@Stretchious, just a small suggestion, donā€™t know if itā€™s possible: Could you make it so that Containers (such as this) say on the itemā€™s page somewhere how many slots they have available?

Honestly I wish this info was just viewable in-game, but on the off-chance itā€™s not too difficult for you to add this, it would be a great to have as quick reference. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll need to add a couple of extra fields to the database so I can add additional information (as pretty much all the crafting content on the site is taken from the game files). It might take a little while as Iā€™d need to localize any data I enter in there as well. Iā€™ll see what I can do!

4 Likes

Thank you for the work you put into the site. I often use it to look up things :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

The Guild Glyph creator is now back by popular demand! Ok, ok, no one actually demanded itā€¦ but someone inquired about it and thatā€™s good enough for me, so itā€™s back, all new and shiny!

http://boundlesscrafting.com/guilds/glyphs

Stay Boundless!
Stretchious

13 Likes

New Oortmas recipes are now available on the website!

See if you can find the currently unannounced one :smiley:

6 Likes

Time to collect tangle in different colours!

1 Like

Heh yea
ā€¦ i just hate its red canes you need for itā€¦

1 Like

It seems Twinkles need Tangle ā€¦
So ā€¦
Iā€™m guessing there is not much white or yellowish Tangle available.
to make a plain lighting color.
Houston we have a problem???

We are in desperate need of an EXO with such Tangle color :thinking:

1 Like

Ooh, found it. Nice. Some people are going to be pleased, Iā€™ll say that.

Also: ā€œyounglingsā€? Somebody is either anxious to see the new movie coming out this Christmas or is itching to execute order 66.

2 Likes