I figured I may as well start a thread to let you know when I have made updates to the boundlesscrafting.com website…
Over the past few days I have:-
- added images to the main items, which will fade in when hovered over - I still have more images to do, so I will add these as and when I have them.
- added a breakpoint for mobiles so the view shouldn’t be ‘so small’ on mobile screens anymore - it’s not fully responsive, but it should be more functional at least.
- filled in and/or updated most item descriptions to make them informative as to what each item does and how it is used.
- moved the recipe count / navigation to the middle of the crafting panel, as some people mentioned that they had not noticed it at the bottom and subsequently thought that there was only one way to make something.
- added option to select colour variations for each block that has them (I am still taking screenshots of multi-coloured items and adding them to their respective worlds - only gleam currently has this feature in full at present).
- added world pages (accessible from the information panel when selecting a colour variation) which will show details about each world (still in progress - again, see Gleam!). I will be adding a menu in future which will make these pages more easily accessible.
- added creature pages for known creatures - linked from world pages (still in progress, images and information are currently very thin!).
If you notice any errors, have more information that I can add, or even if you want like to send me any screenshots of your home world (as long as the screenshots are mostly of landscape and not constructions!), please feel free to do so!